ThePwner

ThePwner
Commendations : 0

release date ? Empty
PostSubject: release date ? 

Is there any release date for dota 2? cus all we get is tourments and to watch the beta testers play and it pisses me off

I heard thayre getting all dota 1 heros to dota 2, why ? there are lots of fail heros that should not be on dota 2, like that hero whos split into 3 heros.. its kinda stupid, and skelaton king which took Icefrog 2 minutes to create... but well, i can live with him, anyway we will be happy with 60 heros for start, and we will be more happy is the game goas f2p Smile
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 4:48 am  
Bazinga

Bazinga
Commendations : 50

release date ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: release date ? 

The release date remains unknown, there hasn'b been an confirmation yet, though there are rumours that Dota 2 is going to be released in february.
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 4:58 am  
qassamzed

qassamzed
Commendations : 53

release date ? Empty

some information from interview said it will be released at early 2012,..

@skeleton king or panda
lol..sometime simple thing is better than too complex Smile
panda and sk fan will be angry at u Razz
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 5:01 am  
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

release date ? Empty

There is already a thread about this please don't double post cause the thread looks messy... To answer your question calculations say February xD
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 6:18 am  
komarac78
ThePwner

ThePwner

release date ? Empty

qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

nooo not panda, that gao - something hero ... the purpel one , which is actully 3 heros.. (he has no fans, crap hero.).
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 9:07 am  
Bazinga

Bazinga
Commendations : 50

release date ? Empty

ThePwner wrote:
qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

nooo not panda, that gao - something hero ... the purpel one , which is actully 3 heros.. (he has no fans, crap hero.).

I don't know if you are referring to Meepo; he is purple but it is actually 4 heroes in the end (5 if you have Aghanim's).
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 9:10 am  
ThePwner

ThePwner

release date ? Empty

Bazinga wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

I don't know if you are referring to Meepo; he is purple but it is actually 4 heroes in the end (5 if you have Aghanim's).

yeah meepo, icefrog was out of ideas ... actully all the latest heros sucks... even the last one that frozen thing that already got remaked.....
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 10:07 am  
banebu

banebu

release date ? Empty

I dont know why you dont understand why all heroes are getting moved to dota2. Dota 2 is a sequel of dota it must have all of its heroes or it isn't dota anymore..And all heroes are important in their own way.
Back to topGo down   30/10/2011, 10:17 pm  
komarac78
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ
Commendations : 32

release date ? Empty

ThePwner wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

yeah meepo, icefrog was out of ideas ... actully all the latest heros sucks... even the last one that frozen thing that already got remaked.....
First, it is not icefrog was out of ideas. If you say the hero sucks, blame the high rank reviewers of playdota for approving them. The only hero that icefrog made was Kunkka and that is pawnage.
About quite a lot of new heroes are made via reviews in the PlayDoTA suggestions section. Either Hero Contest or just plain Hero Review which got approved by more than 85% of the community who looked at it(First Round) and later following the second round which will be reviewed best out of 5/3(Forgotten) best reviewers. They review using the question systems that I use. If you are curious about this question system, search in PD or u can search for the review here, but mine is slightly modified.

You may see most pass the second round but seldom went in game because there is a third round between the high ranks such as Ice and his team of programmers. This can't be seen by the public sadly so therefore I can't give you much info about it.

So yes, out of the 1Million(Okay, maybe not a million but 50 Thousand to be more realistic... seeing how big and creative/misunderstanding the community is) heroes suggested per update, only 1-3 got approved in the third round.
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 12:33 am  
ThePwner

ThePwner

release date ? Empty

GoSuJinZ wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

First, it is not icefrog was out of ideas. If you say the hero sucks, blame the high rank reviewers of playdota for approving them. The only hero that icefrog made was Kunkka and that is pawnage.
About quite a lot of new heroes are made via reviews in the PlayDoTA suggestions section. Either Hero Contest or just plain Hero Review which got approved by more than 85% of the community who looked at it(First Round) and later following the second round which will be reviewed best out of 5/3(Forgotten) best reviewers. They review using the question systems that I use. If you are curious about this question system, search in PD or u can search for the review here, but mine is slightly modified.

You may see most pass the second round but seldom went in game because there is a third round between the high ranks such as Ice and his team of programmers. This can't be seen by the public sadly so therefore I can't give you much info about it.

So yes, out of the 1Million(Okay, maybe not a million but 50 Thousand to be more realistic... seeing how big and creative/misunderstanding the community is) heroes suggested per update, only 1-3 got approved in the third round.

A hero should be fun and conformatble to play, meepo is a failure of dota and should not be remaked... he may be balanced but its simply... too diffrent from the gameplay we know... there are few heros out there that shouldnt be remaked and thay dont have to remake tham
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 12:45 am  
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ
Commendations : 32

release date ? Empty

U simply don't understand what I am implying here. You should not blame icefrog for introducing the hero because he did not make it.

Quote :
fun and conformatble to play
Have you ever heard of one man's poison is another man's meat or vice versa? Cause I like to micro and thus I like Meepo.

Quote :
meepo is a failure of dota and should not be remaked
That is in your opinion, why not join the PD forums and ask why is Meepo and the other heroes you hate not removed?

Quote :
too diffrent from the gameplay we know
All gameplay involves micro and macro skills. The scale of microing in meepo far surpasses others. Hence it might seem different to you. Invoker on the other hand is a high macroing skill.
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 1:09 am  
[L-60]

[L-60]
Commendations : 23

release date ? Empty

All heroes are awesome its about you playing it.
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 1:47 am  
https://www.facebook.com/lancer60 http://steamcommunity.com/id/lancer60/ lancer_60
Gelay

Gelay
Commendations : 30

release date ? Empty

GoSuJinZ wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
ThePwner wrote:
qassamzed wrote:

@skeleton king or panda

the 3rd was always the most difficult to pass through, Either it's not codable, or non-warcraftish, or just that the hero is hard to make, it all depends..
that is the answer why you can't have a super-wonderful jumping sliding out-of-the-world-(of-dota) hero...

@pwner: it all depends on you taste, example that some people like techies, invoker, chen and other hard to macro/micro well and hate right click ones and others are vise versa
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 2:26 am  
banebu

banebu

release date ? Empty

I bet pwner you love heroes like traxex and lycanthrope
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 4:50 am  
komarac78
ThePwner

ThePwner

release date ? Empty

banebu wrote:
I bet pwner you love heroes like traxex and lycanthrope

drow ranger , most loveable hero in dota lol ... what do you expect?
Back to topGo down   31/10/2011, 7:25 am  
nixpuz

nixpuz
Commendations : 2

release date ? Empty

it wont be close.. its still close beta then probably an open beta...
Back to topGo down   10/11/2011, 4:28 pm  
Sponsored content

release date ? Empty

Back to topGo down     

release date ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top