PostSubject: Re: D2D #4 - The most imbalanced Hero 

PL, drow, wisp and centaur, for sure.
Back to topGo down   1/3/2013, 5:04 am  
The BigBoss

The BigBoss
Commendations : 0

D2D #4 - The most imbalanced Hero - Page 2 Empty

sven is surely an op hero, cmon he got cleave by passive and an unbelievable unbalanced ulti that gives him possibility to carry the team and get easy kills without farming is just such an op carry with easy kills-abilities
Back to topGo down   1/3/2013, 5:09 am  
DanielBlaK

DanielBlaK

traxex is the most OP hero, high aspd and damage, have silence and in higher lvl, no-stopping slow
and all that in ranged attack.
Back to topGo down   1/3/2013, 5:28 am  
https://facebook.com/system.daniel
pikyy

pikyy

At the current patch, i would have to say Phantom Lancer is as overpowered as it gets. Provide him with just 5 min of farm and he's all set to take over the mid game and dominate late game.
Back to topGo down   2/3/2013, 11:54 am  
Bazforce1er#Yolo/Swag

Bazforce1er#Yolo/Swag

A good lone is pretty ridiculous and Pl is all about countering so in a pub its really easy to go bad and still have 2-3 chances to pull off a victory
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 12:54 am  
thefunstealer

thefunstealer

nature's profit and cancer lancer.....it depress me to see them pick on other side
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 2:04 am  
rapier_Zzzz

rapier_Zzzz

The most Imbalanced hero is PL as well as that Bristleback u just canot stop them late game if the player behind them is verry good so frustrating they need to be nerfed not so much dmg reduction and not so much ilusions that has to be done cuz not only the ilus Pl has alot magic armor too and that makes him even more OP as well this Birstleback u dont have to deal only with his back and spikes u have to deal with his speed too...
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 6:21 am  
blider0987654321
Drasocon

Drasocon

Drow Ranger, in my opinion. I'm a relatively new player, but she is a popular hero because she has 2 spells: a silence and a slow, making it hard to cast on her and hard to escape. She used to only get 20/30/40 bonus agility from her ult, which is OP but not too ridiculous, but now she has something like 40/60/80 bonus agility as long as you are outside of a 375 radius of an enemy, making her almost impossible to out DPS as a ranged hero, and a melee hero has trouble getting close, making her quite ridiculous in low-tier games.
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 11:49 am  
666Baphomet

666Baphomet
Commendations : 1

I don't know if anyone said it before me as I lacked the patience to browse all the comments and I may sound stupid, but Lion, oh boy, is one of the most annoying heroes in the whole game. With only 2 spells he can destroy your early game/laning phase by constantly harassing you with his low cd stun and mana drain. It's impossible to drive him off the lane if he has Tranquils and a salve or some tangoes. That is all this hero needs, besides wards for his safety. Enemy has calrity up? Implae him. Enemy is close enough? Impale him and then mana drain. Enemy wants to get a cs? Impale/mana drain.

What? You think this is too much? Look at him turning you into an useless frog and then tearing your skin off your body with a hilariously low cd nuke. It doesn't even matter it costs so much mana cause guess what? This prick has 120 mana drain/second. Good luck Smile

And now tell me how you can farm you PL safely with him on lane, constantly stunning you, mana draining you, denying your cs after he impaled you.

Of course i'm somehow subjective and there are easy counters to a ballsy Lion, but in the right hands and with a fair amount of DOTA knowledge, you can turn at least 2 out of 5 enemy heroes into creeps for your ultimate and your carries to farm.

Enjoy Smile
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 7:27 pm  
happygian

happygian

i would have to agree with most of the guys here, i think that cent is really imbalance right now with his ult and tankiness he can surely change the tides of a teamfight, and with his very strong early game nuke. his pretty good in all stages of the games may it be early, mid, and late. so yeah his pretty imbalance i think.
Back to topGo down   8/5/2013, 7:49 pm  
MrMcDerp

MrMcDerp

I would probably say it's Naix right now, or even SWM.
Back to topGo down   9/5/2013, 12:14 am  
Laizel

Laizel

Yeah, probably its not the common opinion, but to my mind the most OP character in the game is Meepo.
Yea, not dat drow ranger, that is getting ganked really easy, not that centaur, that can be countered by a lot of nukers.
Meepo is just perfect on any mode if you are good with him(my own experience.)
He can recieve farm x2, x3, x4, x5 faster that any hero on the battlefield.
Yeah, someone will tell me that if team will concentrate on just one meepo hes easy to be killed.
BUT GOOD MEEPO WONT ALLOW THAT. Good meepo will use blink dagger and put a hurted one away, and own.
I think meepo is really hard character to play, but still hes op and a choice for pros. As the +, i dont really think hes going to be fixed by another patch, because there are a too few amount of players that can have advancement with him.
Awesome hero. But still op.
Back to topGo down   10/5/2013, 10:31 am  
http://steamcommunity.com/id/laizel/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterLaizel Laizelpr
undentified

undentified

there is no unbalanced hero by me, its just if u played it well, it will be strong, just use the skill set wisely and good teamwork
Back to topGo down   12/5/2013, 1:45 pm  
Unjc3f

Unjc3f

The main reason maked you guys think its imbalance is the TEAMWORK !!!! can u go ganking with naix without support like NP or hero had blink?
Back to topGo down   13/5/2013, 2:10 am  
Sponsored content

Back to topGo down     

D2D #4 - The most imbalanced Hero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top