Nemo.shadowsong

Nemo.shadowsong
Commendations : 0

A little help pls Empty
PostSubject: A little help pls 

Guys, I need a little help, recently I took part at the weplay.tv 1v1 solo mid tournament, after I threw the first game, and well, lost.....I can't win even a single game.....after that loss I can't win anymore. Yea, I am with the new profile in lv 12, so not hight mmr, as I went to ranked on my main one when I was new, so I screwed my mmr. I can't say I don't get the usuall "mid or feed" dude, or a dude that last picks mid (I play mid mostly) after you call mid. Anyway, at the moment, I just can't make my plays anymore, before that, I could make my plays and plays that count even if I had the usual feeder, now I can't say I'm the feeder, because I still end up with good scores, but I just can't make my plays. Any solutions you think I could do?

P.S. that was the first official tournament at which I participated
Back to topGo down   26/12/2014, 4:50 am  
GravedamN

GravedamN
Commendations : 50

A little help pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help pls 

First of all, relax. You probably don't even have a problem, just think you do.

Secondly, please elaborate on what you mean by make your plays? You're not playing to your usual standard?
Back to topGo down   29/12/2014, 1:02 pm  
https://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Nemo.shadowsong

Nemo.shadowsong
Commendations : 0

A little help pls Empty

Yep, not my usual standard, I usually play 1v1 for like 10-15 mins with a friend, who is "the mean hero on mid", to help me train on my game, so i tell him what I wanna pick, so he can counter pick so i will have hard times, but after I lost, he asked why didn't I killed him? Since I had so many openings, after watching replays of those games, it is true, there were opening for me to kill him, and not because he allowed me to, but because the fact I managed to create these openings. I feel more confident in myself now, got ever the loss, but I still am in a losing streak. Let me put it like this: My last score before the contest with TA was 24-8-8, +/- one kill, can't check now, and the games after are with the best score of 6-10-10 or so (since I made a goof and went ranked when I was a noob at lvl 13, games where the typical "screw you I am mid" [which recently costed me like 100 mmr from the little I had anyway] and feeds like a boss [don't tell me that a slardar who lets LC win 4 duels solo only during laning is not a feeder, since I called mid with TA before the game, or a Huskar who feeds Jugg on mid] are not included)
Back to topGo down   29/12/2014, 2:25 pm  
Xii_end

Xii_end
Commendations : 48

A little help pls Empty

You need to be patient bro beans. We all have days that are absolute rubbish where you find yourself in a rut. Best advice i can give you from personal experience is to just keep at it and to watch a replays. You want to play like a pro? Watch replays and then you watch more replays, take notes and apply what you have seen or at least attempt to. The law of Averages states that you will eventually get a hit and find that you managed to pull off some OMGWTFGGGG plays, build some momentum and take a logical approach to your game play. YOU GOT THIS BRO.

We have all been there. You dont lose/fail, you learn. Loss is only feedback positive feedback of negative application.

Back to topGo down   21/1/2015, 11:34 pm  
Sponsored content

A little help pls Empty

Back to topGo down     

A little help pls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: