Jajjamen

Jajjamen
Commendations : 0

Swedish team LF two really High Skilled players Empty
PostSubject: Swedish team LF two really High Skilled players 

Hi,

We are a team of three looking for the last two really fucking High Skilled players. Played together since Riki had "Witch Doctor's" Ultimate, ye.. we've played together for that long. We have a huge background within E-sport but in other games then MOBA even though we have played a lot of tournaments over the years, nothing 100% serious though.

I, myself, have placed good in a bunch of LAN tournaments in games like Q3, CS, Wc3. In highlvled turnament's as DreamHack, Dracotech, Rz, and so on. Even attended LAN qualifiers for ESWC, WCG etc. So we know how to push out the utter best out of our plays.

The roles aren't 100% decided yet since we tend to mix shit up a bit, we love to surprise and we are pretty darn good at it. I'll tell you more in private.

We are all 20+ and we feel like we have the time over to really focus on going somewhere with DotA 2, play some online tournaments and maybe travel to some top notch LAN tournaments.

At the moment we are all studying and one is preparing to move to Japan in a year to study as well. So all we do on our spare time, except partying on the weekends, is DotA.

And we hope you're the same. We have a great atmosphere since we known each other for almost all our life and we are easy to get to know so don't get scared Muhahaha-haha-haha.

Criteria:
You are 18+
You can play evenings most days of the week and attend tournaments at weekends some times.
People you play with should have asked you "How come you're not pro yet?"

Would be great if you're close to Gothenburg since we all live about one hour drive from there. Not the most important though.

You can contact me via mail, Sebastian.akerman11@gmail.com and I'll let you in on the details.

/Sebastian
Back to topGo down   28/9/2013, 7:05 am  

Swedish team LF two really High Skilled players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top