PDL_Kilowog

PDL_Kilowog
Commendations : 0

New and growing clan, recruiting...[US] Empty
PostSubject: New and growing clan, recruiting...[US] 

"Pure Dumb Luck" is a new and active clan looking for strong and active players to fill our ranks. We three founding members have 3-5 years experience and are looking to take our gaming to the next level. We usually get at least 2-3 games in every weeknight. Weekends are fairly active as well. Once we have a solid 5th person for our clan, we plan on eventually getting into tourneys after a little practice as a full team. Ideally, we'd love to have at least 10 members and run two different teams, but baby steps. If you're an active player, have decent to great skill, have a good personality, and have a mic (for vent/skype) please contact me on here, on steam, or via email. We'd love to catch a game or two with you to see if we make a good team!

Clan site : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PDL_#
My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jack__just_jack
Clan email: puredumbluckclan@gmail.com
Back to topGo down   19/9/2012, 11:44 am  
adamcatino

adamcatino
Commendations : 0

New and growing clan, recruiting...[US] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and growing clan, recruiting...[US] 

HI, i am new to steam and dota2, only been playing about a month, but i have lots of dota experience from wc3, and have logged 160+ hrs in the past 2 weeks. my steam/dota2 id is boxcarhobo1, i dont know how to add. but i am very good with bloodseeker now, and am working on windrunner ursa and drow also. (can learn other heroes on request) Although i am new to steam, i think i would be a good addition, i have a mic please add me . thanks.
Back to topGo down   20/9/2012, 9:34 am  

New and growing clan, recruiting...[US]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top