MRzareef


MRzareef
.
Commendations : 9
Join date : 2011-11-14
Posts : 221

VALVE Give us Keys Empty
PostSubject: VALVE Give us Keys 

Dear VALVE,
since you are giving that much amount of keys... and as you can see almost all gaming website are begging for more keys and are dying to get some, why don't you just open the beta and release the Dota 2 game...

I know it is still under the test version but you already made a tournament on it and so far will make the second tournament... so how can you decide that the team who gets the first place is the winner since almost 10% of the players are only playing it and the other 90% are still waiting for beta keys and didn't have the chance to experience that game...

and the fact that some people are already selling these keys is making me MAD (power of caps lock)

I wish you guys will release some more keys to ALL MEMBERS OF STEAM Very Happy


wanted to share my thoughts cheers for all and congratz to the ones who already had a key ;)

Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 9:41 pm  
iHayyo
 

VALVE Give us Keys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: