JASP

JASP
Commendations : 2

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty
PostSubject: Helloooo D2P!!  

Hi everyone! Name's Jasper, I'm a inspiring artist who is, like you all, very excited for Dota 2!!

I'm a newcomer when it comes to actually playing DotA. I started watching Luminous48 back around when he first started and still do to this day. I only just started playing some DotA this year on Bored Aussie but spend the majority of my playing time on HoN. Favourite hero + players are YYF and Dai (X!!!) Storm Spirit!

This is the first forum I'll be posting in any forum ever.. Hope to get to know a lot of you and also get heaps of feedback for my art! Taking suggestions!!
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:17 am  
kice

kice
Commendations : 8

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooo D2P!!  

Hi man, welcome to our community, enjoy your stay and hf!
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:20 am  
bogdan.medenica
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ
Commendations : 32

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

JASP wrote:
Hi everyone! Name's Jasper, I'm a inspiring artist who is, like you all, very excited for Dota 2!!

I'm a newcomer when it comes to actually playing DotA. I started watching Luminous48 back around when he first started and still do to this day. I only just started playing some DotA this year on Bored Aussie but spend the majority of my playing time on HoN. Favourite hero + players are YYF and Dai (X!!!) Storm Spirit!

This is the first forum I'll be posting in any forum ever.. Hope to get to know a lot of you and also get heaps of feedback for my art! Taking suggestions!!
Ahhh, Bored Aussies, wanted to join that server along with my pal, Arken(Crescent Bearer) but failed, lol :/ I am in SEA unlike him he is in Aus so gaming with him was hard and decided to join him >.> never worked out lol.
Anyways welcome. Razz Hope you enjoy your stay~
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:25 am  
Hamchidoex

Hamchidoex
Commendations : 2

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

HAROOOOO
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:30 am  
Gelay

Gelay
Commendations : 30

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

JASP wrote:

yay, we are happy to be your first forum Smile
i like luminous' commentaries also, but dual it with nebu1a and boom uber satisfaction.
btw, WELCOMe to OUR PORTAL.
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:34 am  
D2P.Nexus

D2P.Nexus
Commendations : 163

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

Welcome to D2P! Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 1:11 am  
https://www.facebook.com/dota2portal https://twitter.com/#!/DOTA2Portal/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047018876 http://raptr.com/dota2portal https://www.youtube.com/user/Dota2PortalTV
Bazinga

Bazinga
Commendations : 50

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

Welcome!
It's nice to have more artists on-board Smile
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 1:50 am  
Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper
Commendations : 39

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

Welcome to the portal, have fun and enjoy your stay!
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 2:25 am  
apollo547732
qassamzed

qassamzed
Commendations : 53

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

welcome to the d2p Smile

ahhh..aussie..country where i born Smile

Wow you art at deviantart is good ...hope you can participate in this portal GFX section

here is my gallery
http://qassamzed.deviantart.com/
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 2:34 am  
PrincessKath

PrincessKath
Commendations : 0

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

JASP wrote:

Hey welcome pal,I'm an artist too, I mean, Like love to draw in MS paint without pen tablet, or even in Paint tool Sai, also in Photoshop. I love anime! I love to do arts for DOTA 2 as well. maybe soon.

Again welcome!
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 3:12 pm  
code.kathie
Equipers

Equipers
Commendations : 0

Helloooo D2P!!  Empty

welcomeeee Very Happy
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 5:58 pm  
jeremy00900

jeremy00900