EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Want to write about DotA2? 

We are looking to expand our DotA 2 news coverage crew!

Want to write about DotA2? HF_WeWantYou

Want to write about DotA2? 2-e1311272310486

Info about EsportEye.net

We are an E-sport / Pro-gaming news website, we cover League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Bloodline Champions, DotA 2 and Counter Strike specifically however, we have major updates of other games too. Although we are relatively new we have plenty of traffic to our site. We are an international website with writers based all over the world, Europe, North America and Asia so we don’t miss anything.
We have a great setup, a consistent group of writers that are constantly updating the news on the site to keep people coming back and do our best to achieve a professional reflection of both our organization and those of our affiliates.
The position/positions isn't payed (yet) but you are able to get free entry (press ID) to major gaming events around the world like MLG, Dreamhack, Blizzcon etc

Why YOU should join?

  • We are very friendly bunch of guys from various location of the world and we use our own chat group at skype to keep the banter and communication with fellow members.
  • Turn the huge amount of League of Legends viewers we have right now to start playing Dota 2 when it release
  • Help with setup to interview the players you always wanted to know some secrets from
    The interviews we have done so far with high profile ppl
    http://esporteye.net/interview-mlg-raleigh-caster-fourcourtjester-moba-lol
    http://esporteye.net/interview-esl-caster-bitter-sc2-life-beer
    http://esporteye.net/interview-clgamings-bigfatlp
    http://esporteye.net/interview-with-jimpo-about-sk-and-the-future
    http://esporteye.net/sk_wickd_interview
    You will be suprised how easy it is when you come from a major e-sport website to set those up
  • I can write a letter of recomendation for future jobs if necessary (then you can actually say that you have been a writer not just a gamer i bet the employer like that more Smile )
  • If you are not native speaker we will help you improve your english ( I am not and i have improved a lot since i started writeing)
  • Insteed of rage educate your fellow Dota 2 players
  • We use a simpel CSM( Content management system) aka Wordpress so its easy to learn and master

    List could be way longer but i stop here Smile


Our requirements are:
  • 18 years old (could do exceptions if you are mature enough)
  • To apply for the Writer's position you will need to have a strong knowledge of the English language. However, English does not have to be your first language as some of our best Writers and Editors speak English as a second or even third language!
  • You must however be able to commit to an average activity level of 1-3 news stories, articles, interviews or features per week.
  • Also looking for tournament admins for upcoming DotA2 tournaments in the future

If you got any questions regarding our requirements mail me and i think we can sort something out, as long as you are dedicated and have a will to learn




Want to write about DotA2? JoinToday

If you are interested add MooSys (do not be afraid i do not bite Razz ) on skype or mail Niclas.Vestlund@esporteye.net

PS- Sry for bad english i am not native speaker Smile

Kind Regards
Niclas Vestlund EsportEye.net


Last edited by EsportEye on 5/9/2011, 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 3:44 am  
itsmee


itsmee
.
Commendations : 10
Join date : 2011-08-27
Posts : 340

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

This sounds interesting, unfortunately I don't have the time for it but I sure hope that someone from the portal does. Come on guys don't be shy ;)
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 8:52 am  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Well it only take around 20min to sort out a newspost Smile but if you have anything big u want the world to see, you can send it to us and we can post it for you Smile and ofc credit you for your hard work with Smile
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 9:04 am  
-Kira-


-Kira-
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-08-17
Posts : 39

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Well, being an Englishman myself, this somewhat appeals to me. Though I would be interested to know the start date of work as I have exams currently. It's a shame it's not paid (yet), but when you say free entry to events, I assume that doesn't include the flights Razz?
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 11:45 am  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

-Kira- wrote:
Well, being an Englishman myself, this somewhat appeals to me. Though I would be interested to know the start date of work as I have exams currently. It's a shame it's not paid (yet), but when you say free entry to events, I assume that doesn't include the flights Razz?

Sounds great Smile there is no fixed start date for the position/positions, you can start when ever you want, we are trying to build up à crew that can keep the community up to date until release of Dota 2 (arter as well). As you can imagen it is hard to get money in e-spors,t but as it grows i am sure it will change, thats why we can not offer any salary yet but our goal is to provide some sort of compensation for the hard work our writers put in. If it is salary or travel expenses to events i do not know yet. When we get à stedy income everyone in the crew will decide togheter what to do with them, as its the writers that make the Website and they should be part of that decision. To answare your question, we can not provide travels (yet) but as à member of à news website we can provide press ID that give you free access to the events and easier to contact the pros and backstage. Add me on skype or mail me, and we can talk more Smile i study myself so i understand your position.
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 12:36 pm  
Howlgram


Howlgram
.
Commendations : 41
Join date : 2010-12-24
Posts : 1864

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

hmm... sounds interesting. Maybe i will be willing to participate if you accept me.
About the requirements i am not an english native speaker because here people language is spanish, but i think i do write it very well, not 18 yet though i consider myself very mature. What i gotta think about is pulling that 1 article a week, which sounds doable.
Back to topGo down   4/9/2011, 4:49 pm  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Howlgram wrote:
hmm... sounds interesting. Maybe i will be willing to participate if you accept me.
About the requirements i am not an english native speaker because here people language is spanish, but i think i do write it very well, not 18 yet though i consider myself very mature. What i gotta think about is pulling that 1 article a week, which sounds doable.

Sound good mate add me on skype or mail me we can discuss som more Smile
Skype: MooSys
Mail: niclas.vestlund@esporteye.net
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 5:20 am  
Shadow4ce


Shadow4ce
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19
Posts : 1

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

I am rather intrested in this "job" aswell, since i love playing the DotA genre, and believe i am a good write. Thing is im not 18 years old, but i am an american that lives in Sweden. I take great pride in my spelling. (besserwisser >.<) Atm i do live in Sweden, my age is 17 years old and i am very much willing too apply to this assignment if there should be any space for this. Smile (already added you via skype the name is "Julius O.o"
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 6:58 am  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

EsportEye wrote:
Howlgram wrote:
hmm... sounds interesting. Maybe i will be willing to participate if you accept me.
About the requirements i am not an english native speaker because here people language is spanish, but i think i do write it very well, not 18 yet though i consider myself very mature. What i gotta think about is pulling that 1 article a week, which sounds doable.

Sound good mate add me on skype or mail me we can discuss som more Smile
Skype: MooSys
Mail: niclas.vestlund@esporteye.net


Joined!
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 8:38 am  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Shadow4ce wrote:
I am rather intrested in this "job" aswell, since i love playing the DotA genre, and believe i am a good write. Thing is im not 18 years old, but i am an american that lives in Sweden. I take great pride in my spelling. (besserwisser >.<) Atm i do live in Sweden, my age is 17 years old and i am very much willing too apply to this assignment if there should be any space for this. Smile (already added you via skype the name is "Julius O.o"

Joined
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 8:39 am  
kice


kice
.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17
Posts : 812

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Verry interesting, can found a lot of news and what u want to know about tournament,clan's and other!
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 10:29 am  
bogdan.medenica padobra@hotmail.com
GravedamN


GravedamN
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

No.

Don't have time.
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 10:39 am  
https://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
bkandt


bkandt
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-08-15
Posts : 7

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

This looks really interesting. I'll do my best to dive into this. (Im an aspiring writer, and this is a fantastic way to get started.)

With great interest,

Me
Back to topGo down   5/9/2011, 12:27 pm  
BKandt62
Mad_Mab


Mad_Mab
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-06-08
Posts : 1

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Gladly accept 

Hey EsportEye,

I would gladly respond to your request. Am a great fan of Dota and excited to be part of Dota 2 community. I added you on Skype as well.

Cheers,
Back to topGo down   6/9/2011, 8:21 pm  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Mad_Mab wrote:
Hey EsportEye,

I would gladly respond to your request. Am a great fan of Dota and excited to be part of Dota 2 community. I added you on Skype as well.

Cheers,


Hi yes i think i accepted as well send me a message when u can and i will answare if i am there Smile
Back to topGo down   6/9/2011, 11:44 pm  
dearsinclair


dearsinclair
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-07-30
Posts : 2

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Hi,

I am genuinely interested in joining the team of writers at esporteye. I am a long time DotA, HoN and Dota 2 gamer and fan. I possess a TESL ( Teaching English as Second Language) degree and is now pursuing my masters. I am based in Malaysia. I daresay that I fulfill your requirements as I am over 18, proficient in the use of the English language and also is willing to commit for the sake of writing articles. I hope you will get back to me after reading this because I am actually an aspiring journalist and that letter of recommendation looks pretty good on my resume. Of course, I am also signing up for this because of my passion for the games. Thank you for your time reading this. Good day.


Sincerely,

Darrel
Back to topGo down   9/9/2011, 10:57 am  
EsportEye


EsportEye
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-09-04
Posts : 8

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

dearsinclair wrote:
Hi,

I am genuinely interested in joining the team of writers at esporteye. I am a long time DotA, HoN and Dota 2 gamer and fan. I possess a TESL ( Teaching English as Second Language) degree and is now pursuing my masters. I am based in Malaysia. I daresay that I fulfill your requirements as I am over 18, proficient in the use of the English language and also is willing to commit for the sake of writing articles. I hope you will get back to me after reading this because I am actually an aspiring journalist and that letter of recommendation looks pretty good on my resume. Of course, I am also signing up for this because of my passion for the games. Thank you for your time reading this. Good day.


Sincerely,

Darrel


Add me on skype if you have not done it yet "MooSys"
Back to topGo down   10/9/2011, 3:11 am  
dearsinclair


dearsinclair
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-07-30
Posts : 2

Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

EsportEye wrote:
dearsinclair wrote:
Hi,

I am genuinely interested in joining the team of writers at esporteye. I am a long time DotA, HoN and Dota 2 gamer and fan. I possess a TESL ( Teaching English as Second Language) degree and is now pursuing my masters. I am based in Malaysia. I daresay that I fulfill your requirements as I am over 18, proficient in the use of the English language and also is willing to commit for the sake of writing articles. I hope you will get back to me after reading this because I am actually an aspiring journalist and that letter of recommendation looks pretty good on my resume. Of course, I am also signing up for this because of my passion for the games. Thank you for your time reading this. Good day.


Sincerely,

Darrel


Add me on skype if you have not done it yet "MooSys"

Done.
Back to topGo down   10/9/2011, 8:19 am  
Sponsored content




Want to write about DotA2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to write about DotA2? 

Back to topGo down     
 

Want to write about DotA2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: