kice

kice
Commendations : 8

Do you think that popularity of DotA 1 will dramatically decrease when DotA 2 comes? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think that popularity of DotA 1 will dramatically decrease when DotA 2 comes? 

Nothing else left! Smile
Back to topGo down   5/8/2011, 10:04 pm  
bogdan.medenica
Sota

Sota
Commendations : 2

Do you think that popularity of DotA 1 will dramatically decrease when DotA 2 comes? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think that popularity of DotA 1 will dramatically decrease when DotA 2 comes? 

They will, definitly (change Dota for Dota 2)

Is the same map, same heroes with better animations, graphics, new heroes, new spells, no bugs (less), different maps (thats what i've read), online and will have matchmaking (another thing i've read). Its better in all senses.

hmm i think they will be playing Dota 1 in case Dota 2 becomes a "not-free" game (paying for play).. and if you can not play "offline mode" in Dota 2 (with AI's or LAN).
Back to topGo down   8/8/2011, 11:44 am  
Sota_Dx
Pokesam94

Pokesam94
Commendations : 0

it will definitely seriously decrease players on regular dota since there will most likely be no updates to what will be known as Classic DotA
Back to topGo down   8/8/2011, 7:49 pm  
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

First thing: Welcome to D2P Pokesam94
Second thing: IF will keep on updating Defense of the Ancients
Back to topGo down   8/8/2011, 9:05 pm  
komarac78
sennenryuu

sennenryuu

obviously, not much!
Back to topGo down   10/8/2011, 2:15 am  
banebu

banebu

Welcome to D2P
Enjoy your stay and have fun
Back to topGo down   10/8/2011, 2:24 am  
komarac78
KumiKameli

KumiKameli

Well.. DotA is kinda low on population now. I think DotA 2 is going to be the biggest threat to HoN/LoL

DotA is old school and it will be.
Back to topGo down   11/8/2011, 8:34 pm  
sami.lindholm1
banebu

banebu

Welcome to D2P
Enjoy your stay and have fun
And Dota isn't low on population trust me
Back to topGo down   11/8/2011, 10:27 pm  
komarac78
Bazinga

Bazinga
Commendations : 50

There are like 7-8 million people in China playing DotA.
Back to topGo down   12/8/2011, 12:03 am  
Xii_end

Xii_end
Commendations : 48

Lol whats new? A lot of them will probly stick to Dota1 due to system requirements or cash reasons maybe?
Back to topGo down   12/8/2011, 11:34 am  
Bazinga

Bazinga
Commendations : 50

It depends how much they will be motivated, by the situation at Gamescom. If Chinese win, there will be more potential Dota 2 buyers Very Happy I think it's as simple as that.
Back to topGo down   12/8/2011, 12:39 pm  
Xii_end

Xii_end
Commendations : 48

LoL so depending on the success of their country they might purchase the game?? so then after purchase they realise again their pc's cant handle the requirements... Next step wait for the Chinese to win anther tourney before Upgrading PC. lol
Back to topGo down   13/8/2011, 12:19 am  
Sota

Sota
Commendations : 2

hmm if dota 2 is a pay-for-play game, honestly, i wont buy it. then ill continue playing Dota (sure lots of people thinks the same) or League of Legends.

ps: im sicks of LoL, i cant deny, server is always off, lots unskilled people, lots of leavers ( :@ grrr! ), im bored of the same maps and dominion its a sh**, im just waiting Dota 2 for leave that crap. I know Dota Heroes as my hand's palm.

-
Back to topGo down   13/8/2011, 4:52 am  
Sota_Dx
Sponsored content

Back to topGo down     

Do you think that popularity of DotA 1 will dramatically decrease when DotA 2 comes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top