Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: For flamers  

Now on this site as like others there are alot of people that say hon is a copycat of dota ,lol is the worst gameover,and from the other side dota 2 is so pathetic wth dota that shitty thingn lol rocks , so fo both of sides who coment and havent tryed the game for more than 1 week are called flamers .So the only thing you do is post without using your head(presuming you got one).Firstly before posting somehing bad about a game/person first get detals about it and try it if its a game.So every game has pros/cons not just dota has full pros and destroyes the others.

In the following part i will post links directly to the official sites of:
Hon>Heroes of Newearth http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/f2p_splash.php

LoL>League of Legends :For North America http://na.leagueoflegends.com/
For Europe Nord and Est http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/
For Eaurope West http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/

For players that do not fiind themself on the specific areas they should download the north america to have the most pleasent play .

Now i have tryed all of this games Dota:5 years
Hon:1/2 year
LoL:1 year

And still today me and my brother change this MOBA types game from one to each other because of the followings:
1.We left dota because pathetic matchmaking,leavers could double account,not all dota players found themself in 1 private/official server
2.We choosed Hon because of the diversity that camed with new graphics,new heroes /new hotkey binds,severly punished leavers ,and still having some old shipped dota heroses
3.We left hon because of the mass imba heroes,mass weak new heroes,modifyng shipped heroes
4.We choosed lol because of the versatylyty of heroes,having 1 more passive,all diferent kind,no more stats binding and with every hero can pwn
5.We left lol because,of only 5 min pusnih leavers,hero improbabylyty never knowing if you can kill due to summoner spells,no more juking tactics with the fog
6.WE choosed dota because its the basic heroes,stats items,big queues.
7.We left dota because........

And goes on and one like a domino and we still do this stuff today and always want diverse,when dota 2 will appear it will probly Amas 99% of this three games Having all shiped heroes,no improbayublyt,severly punished leavers,constantly updating,new graphisc.The only bad thing that i will see will be the Pay to play wich il never do that if valve goes on this tactic im sosrry for them i wont waste 1 $ on the game altough my rother woned this year from infromatics 4.000 euros.The pay to play is a pathetic tactic.

So hopefully you will understand that posting with head is the best option and hopefully try this games for more than 1 week before you should flame them .

Regards from the dead ones.
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 2:48 am  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

So, this is basically a thread to protect the other games than DoTA and DoTA 2 itself from flaming is it? Pretty good Smile
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 3:06 am  
View user profile
Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

i made this trhead to make you guys think before posting or flaming HON AND LOL if you want to take it this way im porteting hon and lol from being flamed because only tards flame this games sais copycat,idiotic moba so it seems that you just didnt get anythyng from the post
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 3:22 am  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Hmmm, really? Or probably I already know about it so I didn't get any extra info about it >.>
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 3:44 am  
View user profile
CakesPicasso


CakesPicasso
.
Commendations : 4
Join date : 2011-08-07
Posts : 74

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

First of all, why is pay to play bad? If you grow fond of the game, you'll probably wind up spending far more for a free to play game. In addition to that, the players who care enough about DotA to buy copies of DotA 2 are far less likely to be a disruption, smurf accounts and dedicated feeding accounts will be nearly non-existent.

Second, HoN IS a copycat of DotA. And do you know who would be the first to admit it? HoN's design staff. As someone who played it during the closed beta, I would like to remind everyone that they openly said they were starting off with the same map and mechanics, some new heroes and items, and some original heroes. This isn't bad by any means, saying that they copied DotA isn't necessarily bad, but the fact is, they did it. So considering this post was about how people post without thinking, the irony is delightful.

I'm all for avoiding flaming and not trashing LoL/HoN without playing them, but you're trying to stop it in a confrontational and irritating manner.
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 9:11 am  
View user profile
Howlgram


Howlgram
.
Commendations : 41
Join date : 2010-12-24
Posts : 1864

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Blood4u wrote:

And still today me and my brother change this MOBA types game from one to each other because of the followings:
1.We left dota because pathetic matchmaking,leavers could double account,not all dota players found themself in 1 private/official server

The pay to play is a pathetic tactic.

Regards from the dead ones.

Ok, i know something freaking super awesome that i found like in less than a week ago that pretty much fixes that number 1 problem, and if it doesnt fix it, at least it improves it by a hundred times Smile it is called www.dotalicious-gaming.com , that community is freaking awesome, just make sure you dont break the rules either, and if your router is disconnecting a lot due to connection problems then dont play there cuz u run the risk of leaving a game accidentally Razz

also, p2p is not a pathetic tactic, it is just a way of getting paid for your effort. If you dont like it, then that is your opinion, it doesnt make it a pathetic tactic, lol
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 9:32 am  
View user profile
CakesPicasso


CakesPicasso
.
Commendations : 4
Join date : 2011-08-07
Posts : 74

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Howlgram wrote:
Ok, i know something freaking super awesome that i found like in less than a week ago that pretty much fixes that number 1 problem, and if it doesnt fix it, at least it improves it by a hundred times Smile it is called www.dotalicious-gaming.com , that community is freaking awesome, just make sure you dont break the rules either, and if your router is disconnecting a lot due to connection problems then dont play there cuz u run the risk of leaving a game accidentally Razz

I can't tell you how upset I am that I never knew about this site until now. Definitely going to try it in the next few days. Organizing games with a few familiar faces on Garena is so tedious.
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 9:56 am  
View user profile
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Will try this.
Ava lets hope our games will be more interesting and less frustrating now
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 10:01 am  
View user profile komarac78
Howlgram


Howlgram
.
Commendations : 41
Join date : 2010-12-24
Posts : 1864

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

CakesPicasso wrote:

I can't tell you how upset I am that I never knew about this site until now. Definitely going to try it in the next few days. Organizing games with a few familiar faces on Garena is so tedious.
that was just my reaction ! haha
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 10:08 am  
View user profile
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

I'm gona be trying this site tomorrow I guess I will be upset by finding this just now
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 10:12 am  
View user profile komarac78
GravedamN


GravedamN
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

For flamers  Yg5za

haha
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 1:01 pm  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Old news grave xD
Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 9:50 pm  
View user profile komarac78
itsmee


itsmee
.
Commendations : 10
Join date : 2011-08-27
Posts : 340

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Blood4u wrote:

...And still today me and my brother change this MOBA types game from one to each other because of the followings:
1.We left dota because pathetic matchmaking,leavers could double account,not all dota players found themself in 1 private/official server
2.We choosed Hon because of the diversity that camed with new graphics,new heroes /new hotkey binds,severly punished leavers ,and still having some old shipped dota heroses
3.We left hon because of the mass imba heroes,mass weak new heroes,modifyng shipped heroes
4.We choosed lol because of the versatylyty of heroes,having 1 more passive,all diferent kind,no more stats binding and with every hero can pwn
5.We left lol because,of only 5 min pusnih leavers,hero improbabylyty never knowing if you can kill due to summoner spells,no more juking tactics with the fog
6.WE choosed dota because its the basic heroes,stats items,big queues.
7.We left dota because........
.....

Let me first start by saying that I understand your point. Flaming a game without understanding its cons and pros is stupid and immature. These games definitely have good points, else why do people play them in the first place? But let me address your 7 points:

1- That is your fault for not choosing a better platform. Don't get me wrong I totally agree that its hard to find a good place to play dota, but if you're good enough a player yourself then you wont have trouble finding a league, getting an invite or vouched for a better or vouched-only platforms.

2- As for graphics I can't argue with you there, its a matter of taste. But for hotkeys, you could use dotakeys/warkeys like I do so that's also your fault, not the games. As for leavers, I already addressed this in point 1.

3- No arguing there, HON is imbalanced.

4- I don't like the fact that you can "pwn" with any hero. That would simply degrade the strategy of the game pick wise and game wise. Pick-wise because you don't have to think about your hero role, and strategy-wise because the game would revolve about farming and the outcome will most likely be decided in one clash.

5- I agree and would also add no denying creeps or heroes under dot spells and what I said in 4.

6- Going back to the origin. I understand.

7- You needn't repeat anything, just get vouched and choose a better platform or only play with people you know.

Back to topGo down   29/8/2011, 10:20 pm  
View user profile
Howlgram


Howlgram
.
Commendations : 41
Join date : 2010-12-24
Posts : 1864

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

banebu wrote:
Old news grave xD
xD
Back to topGo down   30/8/2011, 6:50 am  
View user profile
GravedamN


GravedamN
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

i r flamer
Back to topGo down   31/8/2011, 11:46 am  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Sponsored content




For flamers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For flamers  

Back to topGo down     
 

For flamers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: