[L-60]


avatar
.
Commendations : 23
Join date : 2011-04-13
Posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

all questions about supernatural can't be proven by science.
Back to topGo down   3/7/2011, 1:03 am  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/lancer60 http://steamcommunity.com/id/lancer60/ lancer_60 lance.gumtang@yahoo.com
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

But can they be disproven?
Back to topGo down   3/7/2011, 10:46 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
[L-60]


avatar
.
Commendations : 23
Join date : 2011-04-13
Posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

yes
Back to topGo down   3/7/2011, 5:45 pm  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/lancer60 http://steamcommunity.com/id/lancer60/ lancer_60 lance.gumtang@yahoo.com
Ronald


avatar
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-06-20
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Honestly I don't beleive in anything supernatural! I was raised a Catholic, but over the years, none of this stuff ever made sense to me.

Personally I don't beleive in God, Ghosts, Spirits, Satan etc... we have ABSOLUTELY no reason to beleiving in any of this stuff. They're all the creation of our minds! none of them ever showed their existance and I don't think they ever will, simply because they don't exist. I have countless reasons to beleive god doesn't exist, but I will leave it at that.
Back to topGo down   4/7/2011, 12:03 am  
View user profile
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Quote :
They're all the creation of our minds

yes its natural and has been set just after we live... (human Default Setting)

from history of all civilization from the greatest to the most primitive, all of them believe there are some thing which control our life althought they are worship to tree,stone,sun,pharaoh,animal,etc.

today "civilization is very smart" so it is no doubt many ppl not believe god + no one can prove God existance ^^

i


Back to topGo down   4/7/2011, 5:25 am  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

When asked whether or not you believe in God, you should ask for a specific definition of "God".

For example, God as the creator of the Universe and all it's energy, etc. etc. is a little easier to believe, as it is the belief in a creator of some kind.

But God as an invisible brain who ejaculated spiritual semen into the womb of a human virgin, impregnating her that she may bear a son, who was himself, who put himself up for torture and execution, only to respawn two days later before disappearing into thin air, makes it a bit difficult to believe in God.
Back to topGo down   4/7/2011, 9:03 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

GravedamN wrote:
When asked whether or not you believe in God, you should ask for a specific definition of "God".

But God as an invisible brain who ejaculated spiritual semen into the womb of a human virgin, impregnating her that she may bear a son, who was himself, who put himself up for torture and execution, only to respawn two days later before disappearing into thin air, makes it a bit difficult to believe in God.

thats also make me confuse. . .myb other can explain ?


in my religion : her pregnant is God Almighty miracle , the Son is a great prophet not a God , and he is not tortured to death but saved by God (the deadman is illusion image).

Back to topGo down   4/7/2011, 10:45 pm  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

My math teacher has this t-shirt Very Happy
Spoiler:
 
Hes such a troll but i totally agree with him.
Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 1:31 am  
View user profile
Gelay


avatar
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

All of our gods/God is hard to believe but we still believe in them, that's called true faith no matter science tells us T^T
Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 3:12 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Spades wrote:
All of our gods/God is hard to believe but we still believe in them, that's called true faith no matter science tells us T^T

By "true faith" you probably mean "blind faith" Very Happy because you ignore valid scientific explanations and accept stuff that has no evidence!
Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 3:53 am  
View user profile
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Quote :
By "true faith" you probably mean "blind faith" Very Happy because you ignore valid scientific explanations and accept stuff that has no evidence!

God believer will say Very Happy
it is no doubt is a faith is first test by God for human



Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 4:51 am  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

qassamzed wrote:
GravedamN wrote:
When asked whether or not you believe in God, you should ask for a specific definition of "God".

But God as an invisible brain who ejaculated spiritual semen into the womb of a human virgin, impregnating her that she may bear a son, who was himself, who put himself up for torture and execution, only to respawn two days later before disappearing into thin air, makes it a bit difficult to believe in God.

thats also make me confuse. . .myb other can explain ?


in my religion : her pregnant is God Almighty miracle , the Son is a great prophet not a God , and he is not tortured to death but saved by God (the deadman is illusion image).


Please specify your religion. I can explain after.

I'm Roman Catholic btw.
Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 8:26 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Xii_end


avatar
.
Commendations : 48
Join date : 2011-02-14
Posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Here we go!!
this is where it starts to get thick with religion!
Lol just be nice people.
Back to topGo down   5/7/2011, 8:22 pm  
View user profile
Gelay


avatar
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

qassamzed wrote:
Quote :
By "true faith" you probably mean "blind faith" Very Happy because you ignore valid scientific explanations and accept stuff that has no evidence!

God believer will say Very Happy
it is no doubt is a faith is first test by God for human




as long as we believe that there's a God then there is one.
Back to topGo down   6/7/2011, 12:16 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

@Gravedamn
Quote :
Please specify your religion. I can explain after.

I'm Roman Catholic btw.


i'm muslim

her pregnant is God Almighty miracle , the Son is a great prophet not a God , and he is not tortured to death but saved by God (the deadman is illusion image).
above is my religion version about what happen on born of jesus from saint maria . .


Back to topGo down   6/7/2011, 3:08 am  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

-endzeit- wrote:
Here we go!!
this is where it starts to get thick with religion!
Lol just be nice people.

Actually, I don't do religion vs religion.

I just wanted to know if he was the same religion as I am, because it's kind of hard to explain my meanings if we have different beliefs.
Back to topGo down   6/7/2011, 9:39 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

GravedamN wrote:
-endzeit- wrote:
Here we go!!
this is where it starts to get thick with religion!
Lol just be nice people.

Actually, I don't do religion vs religion.

I just wanted to know if he was the same religion as I am, because it's kind of hard to explain my meanings if we have different beliefs.

lol Very Happy
i also don't know anything about your religion...and its will be hard to explain my opinion if we discussed something.
even i still not understand what difference between christian and catholic Razz
Back to topGo down   6/7/2011, 4:25 pm  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

^Christians are screaming worshipers think they're the only non-evil things in the world and Catholics are Bronze Age pilgrims who think they are the only non-evil things in the world.
Back to topGo down   7/7/2011, 1:34 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Xii_end


avatar
.
Commendations : 48
Join date : 2011-02-14
Posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

I heard an interesting statement tonight from a missionary... " ...Christianity would be great if it weren't for all the Christians..."
I lold a bit inside but sadly it is the truth.. besides for the fact that i dont need a crutch to make it through the day.. people are the reason i hate religion. Even if Gods existed, i couldn't imagine them meddling in our affairs. We are a speck of nothingness in this universe.. What makes us so significant that we would have some almighty (terrestrial being?) persons undivided attention. That grants wishes on a whim? Not to offend anybody.... but i cant believe that.

Each religion is supposed to be peaceful and loving? right? See how people fabricate truths to fit their lives. This creates conflict. I hate it when you have these people that claim that their God speaks only through them. You really have to have some issues and all to come to that conclusion. When people mistake a rare stroke of luck as a Divine intervention of sorts...


gah!!! this is turning into a rant, need to go play paintball now.. amped up for Saturday. It is going to be great!!
Wish i could invite you guys to join!! Very Happy


IMA KEYBOARD HERO!!!!
Back to topGo down   14/7/2011, 10:44 am  
View user profile
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

ROFL @: " ...Christianity would be great if it weren't for all the Christians..."
Back to topGo down   14/7/2011, 10:52 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Xii_end


avatar
.
Commendations : 48
Join date : 2011-02-14
Posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

lol yeah...what can you say ever read the Laveyan commandments?


here, its interesting


Spoiler:
 
Back to topGo down   14/7/2011, 10:56 am  
View user profile
GravedamN


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Well, I have to say...




Also, this and this.
Back to topGo down   14/7/2011, 12:32 pm  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Point #2 from the 9 Satanic Sins contradicts believing in the commandment itself because the claims are unjustified Very Happy

Also if Herd Conformity is considered a sin, and if believing in the commandment means conforming, then believing in the commandments is a sin Very Happy
Back to topGo down   14/7/2011, 10:44 pm  
View user profile
qassamzed


avatar
.
Commendations : 53
Join date : 2011-02-10
Posts : 1575

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

i have no idea to say about levayan commandment..
i will do what silencer say "watch and learn"
Back to topGo down   18/7/2011, 1:39 am  
View user profile qassamzed@yahoo.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

qassamzed wrote:
i have no idea to say about levayan commandment..
i will do what silencer say "watch and learn"

I just mentioned some limitation of the commandment Very Happy
Back to topGo down   18/7/2011, 4:19 am  
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Philosophy 

Back to topGo down     
 

Philosophy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: