Urban

Urban
Commendations : 0

Romeros Multigaming Clan Empty
PostSubject: Romeros Multigaming Clan 

Greetings! The Romeros are looking for all players of all ranks and skill to join our Multigaming Clan. We play many different titles so whether you are a casual or competitive player we are interested in hearing from you! We are an active clan with an active playerbase which is rapidly growing!
!
We play many titles such as CS:GO, DOTA 2, LOL, Hearthstone, HoTS, Mount and Blade, Elite Dangerous, Minecraft, DayZ, World of Warcraft and many more!

So who are The Romeros?:

We are a multi-gaming clan focused on camaraderie and a dash of witty banter. We were founded in 2012 by the ‘Original 8′ a group of like-minded gamers from all over the world. Since then we have expanded to have a large active playerbase spanning over many games and a huge social element including weekly movie nights, tinychat video conferences and real life meet ups where we engage in activities like paintballing, bowling and trips to supermarkets to buy all sorts of junk food and drink!

The Romeros isn’t for everybody, which is why we offer a trial membership (don’t worry, you never need to pay anything, ever) but it simply gives us time to get to know you, and you to know us. We do ask you have an open and accepting mind and are okay with a little bit of jest.

We look after all our members, ensuring everybody takes part in events if they want to. If we can’t accomodate you for one specific event we will do our best to place you in the next or suitable event. We reward our members with a recognition via our Ribbons which can be earned by anybody for a wide range of reasons.

FAQ:

Question: How do I sign up?

Answer: Simply visit http://romerosclan.com and click join us.

Question: What happens when I sign up?

Answer: You will be taken through a brief introduction and introduced to the Romeros as a Trial Member meaning that we will be as accomodating as we can with you. After establishing what you are looking for and enjoy we will introduce you to anybody with similar ideas but if not then we’re all friends anyway!

Question: Can I bring my friends?

Answer: Of course! Simply refer them to the website and have them sign up! We encourage everybody to get involved and if you would like to have them come into teamspeak to get a feel for the group then simply let us know!

Question: Can I contact you for any further information?

Answer: Yes! Simply reply to this post, contact us on the forums or email recruiters@romerosclan.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and we hope to see your application very soon!

Last edited by Urban on 18/7/2015, 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Information)
Back to topGo down   2/6/2015, 6:08 am  

Romeros Multigaming Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top