GaleTheWhirlwind

GaleTheWhirlwind
Commendations : 0

[EU] 5215 Solo & 4699 Party MMR Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: [EU] 5215 Solo & 4699 Party MMR Looking for a Team 

Hello guys, I have been playing dota for 7 years. I have no competitive tournament victories since I haven't found a nice team yet but I want to have one and achieve great things. I have specialized on Mid. I can also play carry very well but I don't think of myself as a good offlaner or support. A team where people are kind to each other and playing in a good harmony is what I am looking for. Therefore I believe we shall rise ^^ Add me if you are interested: http://steamcommunit...aleTheWhirlwind
also add me from skype: lolshadow
I am free for 1.5-2 years I can play almost any time with team.
Back to topGo down   14/5/2015, 11:56 am  
liquidacid

liquidacid
Commendations : 0

[EU] 5215 Solo & 4699 Party MMR Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EU] 5215 Solo & 4699 Party MMR Looking for a Team 

Hello galethewhirlwind

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining.

We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We have friendly, active players who are eager to improve, create teams and enjoy casual games along with fun and competitive events. We aim to help people like you create and join teams and play both casually and competitively within CV. Joining us will also allow you the use of our teamspeak server, our forums, the support of our dedicated moderator team along with access to any events we might host. You'll also be able to play with members across various other games including League of Legends, HotS, Smite, H1Z1 and many more.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

Social Media:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards

Liquidacid
Back to topGo down   28/5/2015, 2:05 am  

[EU] 5215 Solo & 4699 Party MMR Looking for a Team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top