Well hello hello,
This is going to be a longer post but if you are interested in finding a serious team, you should read it.
We are 3 players and friends knowing each other for a long time. We played in several teams during years and finally we made a team for ourselves some time ago. Unfortunately, because of things that appear in life our MID and OFFLANER left.
In this situation we trialed some players for this positions but we were not able to find someone to suits our needs.
I am now opening this topic for you to post your application. This is no easy-joke, no party team and so. We look for serious people that want to dedicate some time to the team and are eager to learn or share the things they do know/not know.About Going for Glory!
- the team name is new, because we want a fresh new start;
- until now it consists from Euphoric (support 4 and captain/drafter, 5.2 MMR), Roptica (support 5, 4.0k MMR) and me - Div-e - (carry, 4.6 MMR);
- we all have an experience over 5 years in this game (with DOTA 1 ofc);
- as individuals we played in several tournaments like: Netolic Semi-pro League, Balcan Cup, Eizo Cup, Starladder Red Semi-Pro tournament.Our requierments for you!
- you must be at leat 18+ years old. Applications from persons that have an age below that will be ignored. Do not try to lie because we can tell the person of a person after we meet it.
- you must be avalaible at least 5 from 7 days/week starting with 20:30 GTM+1. That is when we do practice (4,5 games).
- you must have teamspeak and headphones with good mic.
- at least 3 years experience with the DOTA game.
- at least 1 year experience as a player on the position you want to apply (i do not want an carry that says that he can try to play offlane or players that say they can play any position).For the mid role:
-you must know heroes like: Panda, Tinker, Death Prophet, DK, Templar Assasin, Invoker, Razor, Viper.
-you must know how to last hit well and how to be agressive on the lane at the same time
-you must have basic knowledge about what a mid does in team games.
-you must have good orientation on the map and good positionatingFor the offlane role:
-you must know heroes lie: Centaur, Elder Titan, Furion, Lone Druid, Timbersaw, Clockwerk.
-you must have advanced micro skills.
-good orientation and positionating.
-not die on the lane every god damn game.
How things will go and what we want in the future?
- We will trial each and every one of you that post an application here because we have integrity and consider that everybody must have a chance. We will not make you wait very long since we want to get our roster together fast.
-After we will have the roster and so the future will be like this:
• In the first week we will play CM with random heroes drafted by the captain to see how we are playing and how the chemistry is. The win is not a priority, the teamgame is.
• In the second week you will give us a list of your top 5 heroes and we will make lineups according to that and see if we are better then the first week.
• In the third week we will give you a list of heroes to practice and we will come back to random drafting lineups to see if things evolved from the first week.
• Me and the captain will watch the replays every night, select highlights and show those to you the next day because we do not want to lose time with watching all the replays. We must learn from them. We will make the same mistakes 2-3 times but in the end we will not.
• When we will have a 15 win streak at team matchmaking we play our first tournament.
• In the moment we will have at least 10 amateur tournaments in which we reached semi-finals (or more) we will go for semi-pro tournamtents.
• When we will won (or reach the finals) of at least 5 semi-pro tournaments we will start looking for a manager and team sponsors (till then i will be the manager).Now please feel free to post a reply to this after the following application:
Least favourite Heroes:
Hours in DOTA 2:
Since when you play DOTA (1 or 2 does not mater):
Country you are from:
Tournaments you have played (if you played):
Are you free in the evenings?
Your strenghts as a dota 2 player:
Your weaknesses as a dota 2 player:
Why should we pick you?:
*MMR is not something we take in consideration a lot. We know the system is very broke so we dont trully care, but a 2k mmr player will not surely be apropiate.
Thank you for reading this. If you are interested please fill in the application. Please do not be scared to apply, we dont eat people and we are not gods or something. We are just 3 players that want to have a serious team.
We do not think you can build a team in a night or in 1 months. We will probably lose several days in a row and that is why we need people that does not disband after they lost a whole night.