crimson__blade

crimson__blade
Commendations : 0

I'm new here, hello everyone! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here, hello everyone! ^^ 

Hello, everyone! Smile

Nice to meet you all. ^^ I'm from Serbia. I've been playing the DotA map for about 6 years before DotA 2 was released. I really enjoy all kinds of games and game genres, but I like DotA 2 the most (even if it's the only MOBA I've ever played xD).
I'm pretty much comfortable with any hero and I always put my team's needs before my own. That's why, most of the time, I pick last and end up with a support Smile But if I'm picking some of the first heroes, or if I'm in a team with my real-life friends (yes I have them #yolo), then I usually get a mid, a solo offlane hero, or a very fun-to-play lane hero. My most favorite heroes of all time are Puck, Rubick and Invoker ^^ and they are my most successful heroes, with Invoker taking the first place, Puck the second and Rubick the third Smile I think of myself as a very good DotA player, and the only reasons I lose a game is because either my teammates (some or all) are very bad, or the opposing team is really, insanely good... or because I'm drunk and disoriented ;)
But the moment you accept that you are perfect is when your evolution stops. So, I'm always looking for a way to improve my gameplays, especially with Invoker. Any roll can suit me, and almost every hero. The only heroes I really have a hard time playing are Wisp and Meepo. As for Wisp - I just don't feel that comfortable with him/her/it and I never pick that one, witch is why I am very bad with him. With Meepo I have a pretty good idea as to what I should do in a game. But even though my micro skills aren't half bad, I have trouble focusing and controlling him in a crazy teamfight. Now, if anyone is a pro-ish player with this guy, feel free to contact me and show me the ropes Smile

I rarely miss a day without playing DotA 2, and I love it and enjoy it so much. I like friendly, communicative and patient players like me. The crazy-funny types are also very welcome Very Happy
Soooo... thanks for giving it the time to know a little bit about me and my DotA world. Thanks for having me, and I hope I see you in-game Smile

Cheers! Very Happy ^^
Back to topGo down   1/7/2014, 4:06 am  
martynas3113

martynas3113
Commendations : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, hello everyone! ^^ 

Hello, Nice to meet you Razz If you want to play together,you can always add me Razz http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021898217/
Back to topGo down   1/7/2014, 6:41 am  
martynas1234567899
GravedamN

GravedamN
Commendations : 50

Great intro! Welcome and I'm glad you're having fun!

XOXO,
Gossip Grave.
Back to topGo down   10/7/2014, 1:41 pm  
https://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
Sponsored content

Back to topGo down     

I'm new here, hello everyone! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum