shounin

shounin
Commendations : 1

Deserves Justice Empty
PostSubject: Deserves Justice 

well, I've been playing this game for a couple of months now and i know my experience might be not enough for expert gaming... but to be honest, isn't it more fun to play without any handicap? i mean, 4v5 ...sure it's acceptable but isn't it more fun to play 5v5? other players even tag along with their buddies i mean it's great but once one of them gets dc, then that might also mean another dc is to be expected and supposedly that happened, what would happen to the remaining members? i've been through a lot of losing streak for now but it's not about the win or lose that i'm more concerned but about the fun and intense play, but how can you even achieve it?

will there be any solution/ penalty to that matter? just want to have a good game
Back to topGo down   7/12/2012, 3:35 am  
jamas23

jamas23
Commendations : 0

Deserves Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deserves Justice 

Yeah, i played yesterday. same thing happened to me, playing the rest of the game is a lost cause.

i think they should optimize their report system so that those leavers would get what they deserve.
Back to topGo down   7/12/2012, 12:34 pm  
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ
Commendations : 32

Deserves Justice Empty

Leavers already will be sent to low priority when they are on leaving streak(I don't know what is the number though)
But yes, they should probably be stricter... but then, what about those who really wants to play but can't afford or get a better internet?
Back to topGo down   8/12/2012, 4:42 pm  
Sarevok

Sarevok
Commendations : 9

Deserves Justice Empty

If you tag with a friend.The system will know that you tag with him.Shortly after if he leaves cause of DC or a connection/PC problem.And the friend of the unfortune friend LEAVES (the game can understand if it is a rage quit or a time out)Then both of them they should get at low priority

The main problem with the CEOs of the game or the guys anyway that makes the rules .Is that most of them are not gamers.So they cant understand how a player feels to make the game better.People like them have to be gamers.Not just economical minds.Thats the marketing work not the guys that makes the rules
Back to topGo down   9/12/2012, 2:10 am  
xrhstos.ananiadis
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

Deserves Justice Empty

I have to support sarevok here, I totally agree about the rule makers needing to be gamers it would be easier on us and the rules would be more understanding to the poor gamer sides. Beside low priority means nothing, the players are still good and if you tag along with a winstreaker of 5+ you will search for a game 30 seconds or less(this has been tested by myself)
Back to topGo down   9/12/2012, 2:31 am  
komarac78
Branney

Branney

Deserves Justice Empty

Low priority means nothing. They should do like lol. You get banned if you leave to much. I think that is the best way to prevent people leaving games.
Back to topGo down   9/12/2012, 11:49 pm  
https://www.youtube.com/intripliciv felix.granander-97
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

Deserves Justice Empty

Exactly what I said but banning is not the way...
Back to topGo down   10/12/2012, 6:20 am  
komarac78
Branney

Branney

Deserves Justice Empty

Sorry didnt see Smile
Back to topGo down   10/12/2012, 7:30 am  
https://www.youtube.com/intripliciv felix.granander-97
Sarevok

Sarevok
Commendations : 9

Deserves Justice Empty

Ban is not a way to punish someone, cause he will get tired of it and then quit it (epsecialy if it farms items for long). Game is not just a game itself, for us its like i open a game and then i play,dont forget that the game behind game itself have a company that it supports it,support need employees,employees need money and money for a game what it is? PLAYERS.So players as i stated before if you ban them they get angry and quit to an another game,dont forget HoN,LoL and future blizzard DotA.

As a player.You will slowly get used to leavers and Steams purpose is to make current dota players or previous dota players that quited to HoN-LoL and didnt get satisfied to return to DotA with better support and graphics to make them return to DotA 2. People like them dont really look a better leaver support (they look something like that officialy).They look to find something simmilar to DotA that so match missed of it.So leaver support will mean almost nothign for them.Psychologicaly the other way since they felt nostalgic about DotA they will look for something like leavers.That DotA had.

Slowly after that the old DotA players or the one that moved from HoN or DotA will grow tired of the leavers.And then i think thats when the Steam will act and make a leaver protection from the game.Dont forget that game is not realesed yet so we still except HUGE changes to the game,so what i said might not work at all.
Back to topGo down   10/12/2012, 8:22 am  
xrhstos.ananiadis
fredrick.altea

fredrick.altea

Deserves Justice Empty

just mark all the leavers for a certain number of games until they do not leave anymore and time between that the all the leavers should be put in the same group of 5 not by mixing with normal players
Back to topGo down   2/3/2013, 9:09 pm  
Harmannus

Harmannus
Commendations : 1

Deserves Justice Empty

played the game for some time, stopped for a bit, then played it again till now.
A positive development has taken place in my opinion, that when someone dc's players have the decency to pause the game, without players from the other team nagging and whining about it.

Of course if it is a real rage-quit DC then yeah, it pretty much is gg, but i haven't experienced a lot of those.
I still would like to have an option in this game where you can surrender after a certain time...perhaps is some conditions are met, like an opposing team having 100% higher killscore than yours and all outer turrets are pushed after 20 minute mark. It potentially could save you 10 to 15 minutes of desperatly fending off opponents while the game pretty much is lost. But perhpas this is better material for another (new) topic alltogether Smile
Back to topGo down   3/3/2013, 2:36 am  
prophet_of_lies

prophet_of_lies

Deserves Justice Empty

I think that if someone has an abandon streak or a certain amount of abandons then they should be suspended for an amount of time. They should also reciprocate and reward players for having little to no abandons
Back to topGo down   5/3/2013, 2:33 pm  
wakeup_

wakeup_

Deserves Justice Empty

Who leaves or stay afk, became with low priority in games.

So the probability to match with them again, will be very low. But I don't know how long the player will be with low priority.

Some times, it happens to get a blackout or bad internet connection. Just be patient...
Back to topGo down   6/3/2013, 3:48 am  
Sponsored content

Deserves Justice Empty

Back to topGo down     

Deserves Justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top