GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ
Commendations : 32

Attention Miku fans! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Miku fans! 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151171014715637&set=a.10150152350510637.401640.10150149727825637&type=1&ref=nf
Nuff said? Well, no hate in this thread that's all I want Smile

Source: http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/singers-perform-london-olympics-opening-ceremonies.asp
Miku with 19% followed by Superjunior at 11% and Bigbang at 7%

If you weren't up with this, Miku was removed when she was around rank 29 and then placed back. She then raced up to 1st place. xD Thanks to the world's Miku fans! TQ so much, I can finally get my wish of seeing her concert(Well maybe not live but on TV!)

Here is my post to the haters who posted at the Hatsune Miku section. Feel free to comment it here.
Anonymous who claims to love all music except for the messy Jazz. wrote:
Let's see, music is by itself art and literature. It is meant to be understood by heart, not by other senses. Whatever language it is, as long as the music carries a certain rhythm that brings in the emotion, the song is considered very good. This will point out that language is never a matter in performing in the Olympics. Yes, English is a global language and Chinese is catching up whereas Japanese, less than 40% of the world knows it. However, I am pointing out that words are not the key to making what a song is, it is how you deliver the song that is what it is. That is how classical music flourish back in the past, its rhythm tells you what the song is all about, which is about the life of the past. I take any voice as an instrument, not as a form of communication. To me a voice is a woodwinds, brass, percussion, strings and any other category of musical instruments that you all can think of just that it is of a special category.

People say she has no heart but to her fans she has one. You may picture her music as non-human-emotions but those who created the music are the ones who put the human-emotions into the song. If you ever say that Miku's songs are not having any emotions think again. The creators pour their heart and soul to make their song come true with emotions. However, many creators aren't born to make their song come true, and that is when Hatsune Miku comes into play. To help the creators who can't pay or make their music come true, to come true. Miku is a helpful "person"(I prefer to call her that way because I believe she is alive in every fan's heart and probably in another world).

She helps people all over the world to make music based on the people's feelings and culture. This is where, the Olympics theme comes into play, "unity". Miku sings songs made from all over the world and thus Miku itself resembles unity. She even resembles hope, hope for those who can't make it to succeed. Like I have mentioned earlier, there are people, not gifted by voice or appearance or money or whatsoever artistic talents, instead gifted by heart. She also resembles teamwork, Miku alone is just a "person" who can't speak. She originally obtained her voice from one person called Saki Fujita. The teamwork between two humans, the creators of the music, Saki Fujita and Hatsune Miku(technology) shows that we should always show teamwork regardless of whoever the person is.

Miku, the symbol of the future as her namesake says, shows how advanced technology is nowadays. Making people more aware of such technology gives others more ideas to expand technology itself and also speed up the development of technology. There are some people I have seen who said that she perform live concerts via hologram method and that is true. However, it doesn't mean that it is impossible for her to perform. Beijing Olympics performed their opening in the night, which is definitely pretty dark. Nobody says that openings must be in the day, it can also be in the dark. If it is not dark enough, the mobile roof top which was originally aimed to shelter from rain can be used to shelter from light too. If this is still impossible, then when there is a will, there is away.

People regard her as not original either as the music she sings is not hers. Define original please. All of the music you listen to are derived from none other than classics. Classics are the root of all music and hence no music even now is original... except for those extraordinary ones like Micheal Jackson. I can even point out to you that tons of music from a certain group or individual singer is not made by that person or group itself. Instead they are made by creators who can pay these famous individuals or groups to perform. Certain people like Sungha Jung and Andy Mckee may not be singers but they are creators and gifted enough to make their music come true.

Also I came across a reason that people will hate Miku more if she comes into the Olympics as many people who watches the Olympics are 20-50s range(Originally posted as group of 30s by another person). Now, think about it. Ask those who are in their 30s or 20s or 40s. Which music do they prefer? The oldies isn't it? So what difference is it if we put our current "overrated" or maybe not performers on stage other than Miku? I myself am 18 this year and I can say that the oldies far surpasses the current music now. The old Coldplay, Radiohead, Linkin Park and other bands of the past are much better than how they perform now.

So, if we search for a performer or a group that symbolizes unity, teamwork, hope and also the future, it might as well be Miku. There are certain bands that symbolizes future but do they symbolize any other that Miku symbolizes? A food for thought anyone?

So basically in my humble opinion, Hatsune Miku is the best choice as she symbolizes so many things that are essential in sports and even symbolizes the theme of the Olympics itself. She also shows how far humankind has reached in terms of technology from years ago to now.

-Anonymous who claims to love all music except for the messy Jazz.

Last edited by GoSuJinZ on 1/2/2012, 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to topGo down   31/1/2012, 6:31 pm  
qassamzed

qassamzed
Commendations : 53

PostSubject: Re: Attention Miku fans! 

why you not tell me about this vote , i will support miku
awesome !!

i'm glad miku win against k-pop band Very Happy coz k-pop is everywhere and everytime in my country like epidemic
no offense Smile
Back to topGo down   31/1/2012, 8:58 pm  
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ

The vote is still on, so keep voting xD. Miku is probably around 25K votes now.
Back to topGo down   31/1/2012, 9:07 pm  
Gelay

Gelay
Commendations : 30

I vote since 4 weeks ago XD, when miku is still 3rd place Very Happy

*engage fanboying*
F*CK YEAH.

Back to topGo down   1/2/2012, 12:11 am  
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ

Heh, I never thought that Miku would be the first anyway but hoped it would. And yeah, it seems it did o.O. Yay me~ and all the Miku fans xD.
Back to topGo down   1/2/2012, 2:32 am  
screamfest

screamfest
Commendations : 0

there's no SNSD? or T-ARA? tehehe~ Razz
Back to topGo down   1/3/2012, 7:47 pm  
iSh4dow

iSh4dow
Commendations : 6

Whaa... Smile Nice... Gonna Vote for mikuuuu Smile
Back to topGo down   2/3/2012, 12:19 am  
http://fb.com/grant.gwapo
GoSuJinZ

GoSuJinZ

If only it really comes true though :/, this is UK Olympics which well... opening ceremonies are more based on the host's culture. The only thing that convinces me is that the website is a UK website.
Back to topGo down   4/3/2012, 2:11 am  
Sponsored content

Back to topGo down     

Attention Miku fans!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top