Rai0n


Rai0n
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-13
Posts : 43

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

How many carries should a team have in a game?
What should the rest of the team be like carry, initiator, ganker, pusher, support. How many?
What would your ultimate 5 team look like?


Last edited by Rai0n on 17/12/2011, 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 8:05 pm  
View user profile
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

there should be 1 hard carry, 1 semi-carry, 2 supports, 1 ganker
Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 8:08 pm  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
there should be 1 hard carry, 1 semi-carry, 2 supports, 1 ganker

^this is correct
Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 10:57 pm  
View user profile komarac78
[L-60]


[L-60]
.
Commendations : 23
Join date : 2011-04-13
Posts : 1243

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

I agree with gelay
Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 11:05 pm  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/lancer60 http://steamcommunity.com/id/lancer60/ lancer_60 lance.gumtang@yahoo.com
Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

ok i agree with the above, except for the fact that insted of 1 suport you could use a Taunt-Tank : EX : Axe(Obviesly),Davion,Tuskar,Lycan

This ank always atract atention do theyre long stuns,taunts,Massive movemnt speeed and hp.

ALtough you could call them Hard Carry(Lycan) they are actualy very good as tanks.


Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 11:09 pm  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

My Ultimate Dota 2 team would look like this:

Tinker (Hard Carry), Furion (Ganker), Crystal Maiden (Support), EarthShaker (Support), ClockWerk (GankEr-Semi Carry)
Back to topGo down   17/12/2011, 11:36 pm  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
My Ultimate Dota 2 team would look like this:

Tinker (Hard Carry), Furion (Ganker), Crystal Maiden (Support), EarthShaker (Support), ClockWerk (GankEr-Semi Carry)


weak,weak,weak,weak.

I don't see tinker like a hard carry omg,even a smey carry could kill him in late,hard carry defnise as powerful Tank/Agi who can deal immensive dmg and is always bigger level and more farmed akka : Mort/Lycan/Traxex.

I wouldve said the ganker is good because is aswell a hard carry and semi carry,the suports are excelent stun and mana regen,plus slows and mini stuns,the semy carry coudlve been changed with a full time tank akka : Axe,davion,Panda,because the team is really fragile.
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:19 am  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
[L-60]


[L-60]
.
Commendations : 23
Join date : 2011-04-13
Posts : 1243

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

My Ultimate team is Mirana(Hard Carry/Support), Silencer(Semi-Carry/Support), Earthshaker(Initiator/Support), Furion(Ganker/Hard Carry), Abbadon(Tank)
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:26 am  
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/lancer60 http://steamcommunity.com/id/lancer60/ lancer_60 lance.gumtang@yahoo.com
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

I wasn't thinking about Late game with my line-up, this is the ultimate pressure line up with good ganking capabilities.
I really don't know why you always go for a very late game blood -_-


Hard Carry = Someone Like anti-mage, Soft at early game, beefing up at late game, so does tinker, why the hell do you want to tank the damage at the first place with tinker? sure, you can do it with spectre, but the purpose I place Tinker as the hard carry because I want him to eat up as much farm as possible for the pushing/pressuring/finishing the game at mid-late game... probably you don't see a monster tinker before..

Semi-Carry = Clock, I placed him there because he needs farm as much then less than tinker because I want him to gank effectively with items and tank, also that he goes to semi-utility Build, (Tarrasque, Pipe, Mekanism, Necro Book, Phase, Force/Euls)

Ganker = Furion, I placed him there because he synergizes with the 3 other heroes except tinker, Keep in place for Echo Slam, Fissure, Nova, Freezing Field, Battery Assault, Rocket Flare, also comboes well with Hook and Power Cogs,
and with furions around, there's the whole map that the enemy's gonna worry about, and think about pressuring together with tinker..
also good pressure/push material with Treants and Meka

Crystal Maiden = Support, placed her because of the heavenly aura she brings to the 4 other heroes, making their lane more aggresive, also adds in nuke and clash win percentage

EarthShaker = Support, placed him because of his Fissure holding down the enemies, also Good with Counter-Pushing
Fact: Place him in the team because I hate him having at the enemy line up when this is the line up

Soo, Clear? Expect for a 35 minute game if this line up is well played
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:35 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

there is an easy counter to this team Very Happy , and you didnt have to explain all just Tinker,And clock only if you pick Tinker.


Your build is so easly teared up by Pudge Very Happy ,or Venge .

Beefing down the ganker/"Hard carry " with a simple swap/Hook than either Lothar(For venge)or Simple run for pudge Very Happy gonna tear up team.
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:44 am  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

that's why you have supports or highly mobile ganker riiiighhhttt?

and observer wards/sentry wards/dust/gem ain't funny

Blood4u, you totally deserve "this" face from teto:

Dota 2 Hero picks?? 1422-19
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:47 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Nuk3


Nuk3
.
Commendations : 4
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 154

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

^ So, are you going for a tinker trilane? lol!

No really, because i wanna see who's the monster tinker that can win 1v1 mid or long lane against hard carries with good early game (Broodmother, Balanar, a well played Potm, and many others, even AM could win to him).

Tinker is a good ganker that indeed needs gold, but if playedcorrectly, doesnt really need 25 minutes of farm to win a game before the hardcore lategame. Set a couple of stuns to chain with Tinker's nukes (vengeful, sandking, sven, wd etc..), an Hard Carry with a nice follow-up, maybe a solo mid or secondary solo Hero with a Good damage on towers ( Rhasta, Krobelus etc... ) and you're done with your Tinker pushing strategy.

Tinker needs to start roam in max 15 minutes, or he lose his effectiveness.


This is my point of view, i always wanna be sure, that someone is going to have the good follow up for the supadupa lategame ;P
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 2:57 am  
View user profile
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

my line up
io(hard carry)-io(semi carry/ganker)-io(support)-io(support/ganker)-io(tank)
xDDD
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:12 am  
View user profile komarac78
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Nuk3 wrote:
^ So, are you going for a tinker trilane? lol!

No really, because i wanna see who's the monster tinker that can win 1v1 mid or long lane against hard carries with good early game (Broodmother, Balanar, a well played Potm, and many others, even AM could win to him).

Tinker is a good ganker that indeed needs gold, but if playedcorrectly, doesnt really need 25 minutes of farm to win a game before the hardcore lategame. Set a couple of stuns to chain with Tinker's nukes (vengeful, sandking, sven, wd etc..), an Hard Carry with a nice follow-up, maybe a solo mid or secondary solo Hero with a Good damage on towers ( Rhasta, Krobelus etc... ) and you're done with your Tinker pushing strategy.

Tinker needs to start roam in max 15 minutes, or he lose his effectiveness.


This is my point of view, i always wanna be sure, that someone is going to have the good follow up for the supadupa lategame ;P

I'm actually planning him as a mid carry, but heck let's experiment with trilane >Very Happy

banebu: Io ain't a well pledged ganker :O
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:19 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
Nuk3 wrote:
^ So, are you going for a tinker trilane? lol!

No really, because i wanna see who's the monster tinker that can win 1v1 mid or long lane against hard carries with good early game (Broodmother, Balanar, a well played Potm, and many others, even AM could win to him).

Tinker is a good ganker that indeed needs gold, but if playedcorrectly, doesnt really need 25 minutes of farm to win a game before the hardcore lategame. Set a couple of stuns to chain with Tinker's nukes (vengeful, sandking, sven, wd etc..), an Hard Carry with a nice follow-up, maybe a solo mid or secondary solo Hero with a Good damage on towers ( Rhasta, Krobelus etc... ) and you're done with your Tinker pushing strategy.

Tinker needs to start roam in max 15 minutes, or he lose his effectiveness.


This is my point of view, i always wanna be sure, that someone is going to have the good follow up for the supadupa lategame ;P

I'm actually planning him as a mid carry, but heck let's experiment with trilane >Very Happy

banebu: Io ain't a well pledged ganker :O

first thing in clan games hardcarry goes 90% of the time in trilane.

I beg to differ about Io not being a ganker. His one of the better gankers in the game with his ultimate and wisps and he can travel 1000 units in 1.7 seconds with tether giving increased speed and a stun
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:24 am  
View user profile komarac78
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Io was a better ganker when IceFrog didn't touched him so much, that poor guy, IceFrog Touched him so much that he lost the ability to slow with the Spirits
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:28 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
Io was a better ganker when IceFrog didn't touched him so much, that poor guy, IceFrog Touched him so much that he lost the ability to slow with the Spirits

I'm pretty sure he still slows with wisps I played him today.... I always have the feeling that the heroes get slowed just not as much as before
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:29 am  
View user profile komarac78
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

banebu wrote:
Gelay wrote:
Io was a better ganker when IceFrog didn't touched him so much, that poor guy, IceFrog Touched him so much that he lost the ability to slow with the Spirits

I'm pretty sure he still slows with wisps I played him today.... I always have the feeling that the heroes get slowed just not as much as before

Sorry to disappoint but that's just your feeling =D

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Wisp_18x18 Guardian Wisp's Changelog
- Base damage increased from 33-42 to 43-52
- Attack range increased from 525 to 575
- Tether movement speed bonus reduced from 15/20/25/30% to 20%
- Tether stun duration rebalanced from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75 to 0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25
- Spirits Oscillation subabilities no longer interrupt Wisp's movement
- Spirits now circle slightly faster when there are fewer alive
- Spirits no longer slow
- Spirits life duration increased by 3 seconds
- Spirits now spawn over 4 second interval instead of 6
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:32 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Blood4u


Blood4u
.
Commendations : 37
Join date : 2011-07-20
Posts : 1461

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

banebu wrote:

I beg to differ about Io not being a ganker. His one of the better gankers in the game with his ultimate and wisps and he can travel 1000 units in 1.7 seconds with tether giving increased speed and a stun

We can prove it Gelay Very Happy ,so result I don't deserve that face from tetot Chan Very Happy ,you desirve this image from Little Dark Blood4u.

Dota 2 Hero picks?? 1912-56
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:34 am  
View user profile http://radu.budau@gmail.com blood4u2 radu_nova@yahoo.com
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
banebu wrote:
Gelay wrote:
Io was a better ganker when IceFrog didn't touched him so much, that poor guy, IceFrog Touched him so much that he lost the ability to slow with the Spirits

I'm pretty sure he still slows with wisps I played him today.... I always have the feeling that the heroes get slowed just not as much as before

Sorry to disappoint but that's just your feeling =D

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Wisp_18x18 Guardian Wisp's Changelog
- Base damage increased from 33-42 to 43-52
- Attack range increased from 525 to 575
- Tether movement speed bonus reduced from 15/20/25/30% to 20%
- Tether stun duration rebalanced from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75 to 0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25
- Spirits Oscillation subabilities no longer interrupt Wisp's movement
- Spirits now circle slightly faster when there are fewer alive
- Spirits no longer slow
- Spirits life duration increased by 3 seconds
- Spirits now spawn over 4 second interval instead of 6

Yep I checked that also just now still the feeling is good you try harder to kill him xD
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:35 am  
View user profile komarac78
Gelay


Gelay
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Neither do I deserve that =P

banebu: your hero was nerf years ago, now waiting for IceFrog to finally touch Lina
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:36 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
banebu


banebu
.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Gelay wrote:
Neither do I deserve that =P

banebu: your hero was nerf years ago, now waiting for IceFrog to finally touch Lina

I know he was but I never noticed it stopped slowing i think the visual of the wisp exploding makes me feel the hero is slowed,
Back to topGo down   18/12/2011, 3:39 am  
View user profile komarac78
Sponsored content




Dota 2 Hero picks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 Hero picks?? 

Back to topGo down     
 

Dota 2 Hero picks??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: