neph7



.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Dota 2 beta key 

Yay, I just got mine.
Checked my mail box, a spam of "Dota Forums" pumped at my eyes, all people asking about inviting them. I was like "WTF?!"
Then checked PDF, and guess what?
Got my key! Very Happy

Good luck to all those still expecting it! Very Happy
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 5:57 am  
View user profile bleedingnothingness psycho.case777@hotmail.fr
barracuda



.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

gz!Smile
u dont wanna give me a key?Very Happy:D
well sounds like im joking...but i would b happy getting 1^^

and gratz ;)


Last edited by barracuda on 5/12/2011, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 6:36 am  
View user profile
heriman



.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

yep me 2 would be happy 2 get an invite from u Very Happy
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 6:40 am  
View user profile
barracuda



.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

ahaha now they are coming and want it all =D=D=D
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 6:43 am  
View user profile
FaenT



.
Commendations : 12
Join date : 2011-09-21
Posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Congratz! Smile If you aren't using your other invites make a random contest so other people can get a chance? just a sug
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 7:45 am  
View user profile
JadeLodoss



.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-12-04
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Hello Congrats btw if you wouldn't mind id like one of your invites but thats only if you want to http://steamcommunity.com/id/razorsovah
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:09 am  
View user profile
GravedamN



.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

grats
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:15 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
neph7



.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Thanks to everyone gzing me Very Happy I'm that happy i might shit an elephant right now.. wait, it's coming..

ghaa, well, yeah.

FaenT wrote:
Congratz! Smile If you aren't using your other invites make a random contest so other people can get a chance? just a sug

Actually I have one friend I'll invite. The rest (2 or 1, dunno really) will probably go to Nexus, as I haven't any other friends who play dota, nor I have any ideas on contests to share those keys.
So, sorry for not sharing them with those who asked me, but I'm for the equality of chances.
/dl of dota 2 incoming Very Happy
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:39 am  
View user profile bleedingnothingness psycho.case777@hotmail.fr
GravedamN



.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

I got mine from the draw a while ago and I still get spammed with beggars!
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:41 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
neph7



.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Ahah, lal, same. All of a sudden I felt like tons of people on PD got much interest in me! Very Happy
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:50 am  
View user profile bleedingnothingness psycho.case777@hotmail.fr
GravedamN



.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Some of them have such earnest stories, I feel so sorry for them.
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 11:52 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
neph7



.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Indeed. Cancer, family member dying, stuff like that. Makes me angry as heck.
Can't wait to play it now.
funny thing is i just found a job, so i don't have as much time as i used to. World's a horrible place. é_è

Well, just seen Nexus' playing dota 2, so it's pointless to send him the invite. If anyone got a suggestion for a contest, i'm open to it. So are my PMs. Send one if you a good idea. I repeat : a GOOD idea. Otherwise, don't send anything. Very Happy
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 12:01 pm  
View user profile bleedingnothingness psycho.case777@hotmail.fr
GravedamN



.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-06-26
Posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

I plan to share my 4th key in a contest as well, so I can't tell you my brilliant idea.
Back to topGo down   5/12/2011, 12:08 pm  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/gravedamn http://steamcommunity.com/id/grvdmn/
banebu



.
Commendations : 34
Join date : 2011-07-27
Posts : 4521

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

neph7 wrote:
Indeed. Cancer, family member dying, stuff like that. Makes me angry as heck.
Can't wait to play it now.
funny thing is i just found a job, so i don't have as much time as i used to. World's a horrible place. é_è

Well, just seen Nexus' playing dota 2, so it's pointless to send him the invite. If anyone got a suggestion for a contest, i'm open to it. So are my PMs. Send one if you a good idea. I repeat : a GOOD idea. Otherwise, don't send anything. Very Happy

D2P could make a contest for you if you want.
Back to topGo down   6/12/2011, 2:57 am  
View user profile komarac78
neph7



.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-11-03
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

banebu wrote:
neph7 wrote:
Indeed. Cancer, family member dying, stuff like that. Makes me angry as heck.
Can't wait to play it now.
funny thing is i just found a job, so i don't have as much time as i used to. World's a horrible place. é_è

Well, just seen Nexus' playing dota 2, so it's pointless to send him the invite. If anyone got a suggestion for a contest, i'm open to it. So are my PMs. Send one if you a good idea. I repeat : a GOOD idea. Otherwise, don't send anything. Very Happy

D2P could make a contest for you if you want.

Actually just sent my last beta invite on an adress Nexus send me, so it's up to him what happens next. Wait & see persay. But thanks for the idea sir. Very Happy
Back to topGo down   6/12/2011, 10:01 am  
View user profile bleedingnothingness psycho.case777@hotmail.fr
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Congratulations on your key! I hope I get one too someday SadSadSadSad
Back to topGo down   6/12/2011, 3:44 pm  
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dota 2 beta key 

Back to topGo down   Today at 11:43 pm  
 

Dota 2 beta key

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: