kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Streaming DotA2 

No real commentary, just me playing dota2 & listening to music. You'll hear me chat in vent too.

Upvote the current reddit thread <3

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/mio6n/streaming_dota2/


Stream URL: www.twitch.tv/kowzz


Last edited by kowz on 19/11/2011, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to topGo down   18/11/2011, 6:07 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

kowz wrote:
No real commentary, just me playing dota2 & listening to music. You'll hear me chat in vent too.

Upvote the current reddit thread <3

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/mhs45/streaming_dota2_no_real_commentary_just_music_dota/


Stream URL: www.twitch.tv/kowzz
What happened to Oblivion? o.O
Back to topGo down   18/11/2011, 6:13 pm  
View user profile
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

GoSuJinZ wrote:
kowz wrote:
No real commentary, just me playing dota2 & listening to music. You'll hear me chat in vent too.

Upvote the current reddit thread <3

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/mhs45/streaming_dota2_no_real_commentary_just_music_dota/


Stream URL: www.twitch.tv/kowzz
What happened to Oblivion? o.O

Skyrim happened Very Happy
Back to topGo down   18/11/2011, 7:04 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Stopping the streaming for now. I'll bump this if I start again tomorrow,
Back to topGo down   18/11/2011, 7:56 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Try to refrain from double posting thank you Smile

And will wait for reviews about skyrim from those who played Oblivion IV
Back to topGo down   18/11/2011, 8:45 pm  
View user profile
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Stream is up again.

Also, Skyrim is awesome. You will like it Very Happy
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 4:21 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

kowz wrote:
Stream is up again.

Also, Skyrim is awesome. You will like it Very Happy
Are the movements in Skyrim much more fluid than in Elder Scrolls IV?
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 7:20 pm  
View user profile
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

GoSuJinZ wrote:
kowz wrote:
Stream is up again.

Also, Skyrim is awesome. You will like it Very Happy
Are the movements in Skyrim much more fluid than in Elder Scrolls IV?

Skyrim still has botched up movements in a lot of areas, except now those movements are more of bugs than just shitty animation. In oblivion they were shitty and it was on purpose, just the limitations at the time. Everything in the game is smooth. If you dissect it you realize it is mostly clever textures creating this amazing feel, but who cares? Feels amazing, is amazing. In short: it is much more fluid than Oblivion.

Still streaming btw :p
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 7:45 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

kowz wrote:
GoSuJinZ wrote:
kowz wrote:
Stream is up again.

Also, Skyrim is awesome. You will like it Very Happy
Are the movements in Skyrim much more fluid than in Elder Scrolls IV?

Skyrim still has botched up movements in a lot of areas, except now those movements are more of bugs than just shitty animation. In oblivion they were shitty and it was on purpose, just the limitations at the time. Everything in the game is smooth. If you dissect it you realize it is mostly clever textures creating this amazing feel, but who cares? Feels amazing, is amazing. In short: it is much more fluid than Oblivion.

Still streaming btw :p
Hmmm, how is the fighting style in Skyrim compared to Elder Scrolls IV? I saw one combo of brawl and slashing in the Demo given by Bethsa. Is Skyrim's combo more elaborate than Elder Scrolls IV?
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 7:49 pm  
View user profile
FaenT


FaenT
.
Commendations : 12
Join date : 2011-09-21
Posts : 1248

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

A whole lot better gosu. Your charged attacks have a chance to finish off enemy's and depending on what weapon you use, it's a different finishing type example with dual blades, you stick both of the swords into their chest and lift them up and throw it down. You can even chop people's heads off Very Happy and then kick it around like a soccer ball. Also during sneak, if you remain undetected and attack from behind, you slice their throat for an insta kill if your damage is high enough. There are no more hotkeys for your items or spells (?) but during fights you can pause the fight and change what you are wielding and use potions which comes in handy in tight spots. If you bring the persons hp down low enough they say they had enough and run away or kneel on the slow, recovering and then you can finish them. I don't know about blocking since I only dual wield my swords but from what I see, you can stagger people and leave them open for an attack. If people only use a weapon to block, you can repeatedly hit them until they give way. If you need more info, lemme know because for now, back to SKYRIM!
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 8:44 pm  
View user profile
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

How abt the horses there?
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 9:24 pm  
View user profile
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Horses are hilarious.


Still streaming :O
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 9:44 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


GoSuJinZ
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

kowz wrote:
Horses are hilarious.


Still streaming :O
Still retarded jumps?

EDIT: Man, sad Lion, oh wait u are lion... ur teamate is just ... helpless LOL
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 10:04 pm  
View user profile
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

GoSuJinZ wrote:
kowz wrote:
Horses are hilarious.


Still streaming :O
Still retarded jumps?

EDIT: Man, sad Lion, oh wait u are lion... ur teamate is just ... helpless LOL

lol, im pretty rusty since I haven't played strife in a few months :p

Once you hear about dota2, normal dota and hon seem so boring Sad


Went to bed! Will bump when I stream tomorrow.
Back to topGo down   19/11/2011, 10:49 pm  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
kowz


kowz
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-22
Posts : 72

Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Stream is back up!
Back to topGo down   20/11/2011, 11:00 am  
View user profile ko_eh@hotmail.com
Sponsored content




Streaming DotA2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming DotA2 

Back to topGo down     
 

Streaming DotA2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: