leegion
Commendations : 6

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty
PostSubject: Star/Zodiac signs 

What's your star/zodiac sign?
I've never understood them but what ever.. mines:

Taurus

21 April - 21 May

Element: Earth ~ Quality: Fixed ~ Charge: Negative ~ Ruling Planet: Venus ~ Day: Friday

Taurus in Short

Taureans are easy to understand. What you see is what you get. They also like to own everything, mostly food. They'll even own what's on another person's plate because their stomachs are very important. They never do anything quickly. You'll never catch a Taurus making a snap decision. They also hate change, especially in a relationship because they're very loyal. Taureans are extremely attractive and creative...They love flowers, music and the opera. They are the best mates you'll ever have.

Perfect Partners: Virgo, Capricorn
Nearly Perfect Partners: Cancer, Pisces
Like Minded Souls: Taurus
Opposites You're Attracted To: Libra, Sagittarius
Learn From Your Differences: Aries, Gemini
Not Your Destiny: Leo, Aquarius
Astrological Hell: Scorpio
http://www.kellystarsigns.com/
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 3:22 am  
lee.brown999
neph7

neph7
Commendations : 8

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star/Zodiac signs 

^There will be a 13th zodiac sign added, so everyone (or almost..) will see their signs poked. Or moved. Or changed. Whatever, the thing is : your argument is invalid! \o/

Anyways.
This, if we don't consider the change to come :

Spoiler:

aaaaaaaaaaand this, if we consider the change to come...

Spoiler:

Last edited by neph7 on 15/11/2011, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't close my spoiler properly, eh..)
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 3:39 am  
bleedingnothingness
leegion

leegion

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty

really? wow didn't even know. I've never understood star signs or where they came from, but its really interesting to read these kinds of things I think.
Star/Zodiac  signs Article-1347140-0CC38ED0000005DC-472_634x215

So I would an Aries then? that kind of sucks :/ I don't wanna be subborn lol
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 9:11 am  
lee.brown999
neph7

neph7

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty

Yah, well, not that it matters, I ain't a big fan of anything related to stars that ain't scientific, even poetry and litterature somehow manage to piss me off, but anyways, yay, a new astrological sign which will... change jacksh*t..
oh, well, maybe it'll change a bit... more ink in newspapers relating your daily horoscope...

The funny thing is that all this speech about astrological signs is pointless even on its own logic : astrological signs are related to the date of birth, AND to the hour you were born at, to know you "ascendant" or whatever the name is. So you need 2 informations about your birth to make your astrological sign "valid", from the astrological point of view.
This said.. I'm gemini and cancer at the same time, so.. well, it'd be fun to know your teammates and enemy's signs, to build up new strats. 8D
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 10:14 am  
bleedingnothingness
kice

kice

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty

I'm sand king! :DDD
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 10:26 am  
bogdan.medenica
leegion

leegion

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty

an interesting point, I don't believe truly in horoscopes, however I do believe there is something to Zodiac signs how we develop as human beings, it may not be scientifically relevant that personalities are different because of signs and relationships are ment to be because of them either. But I think just as religion is to many people, its a way of reassurance, a way to humanise and understand thing better for some people. I do love this kind of stuff though. I can honestly say straight up that some of the best romantic relationships I have had are with Capricorn's. But in some ways its not as black and white, my best friends who I've known all my life is an Aries and by all accounts I shouldn't get along with him, but I can honestly say we have never fought, not once. I also find that to deal with my parents divorce I saw it as "well they just weren't compatible". It's a human thing that doesn't make any sense to some people but I personally find it comforting but to something that determines us.
Back to topGo down   15/11/2011, 10:36 am  
lee.brown999
Sponsored content

Star/Zodiac  signs Empty

Back to topGo down     

Star/Zodiac signs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top