kice


avatar
.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17
Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

HOi domagoj! Smile
What u mean with that situation, what happends on PD???
And welcome to portal dude, enjoy your stay and hf! Smile
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 11:50 am  
View user profile bogdan.medenica padobra@hotmail.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:03 pm  
View user profile
kice


avatar
.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17
Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

Bazinga wrote:
Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
100% Very Happy
U just enjoy! ;)
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:06 pm  
View user profile bogdan.medenica padobra@hotmail.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
100% Very Happy
U just enjoy! ;)
Dota2portal is probably more friendly Smile
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:09 pm  
View user profile
kice


avatar
.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17
Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

Bazinga wrote:
kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
100% Very Happy
U just enjoy! ;)
Dota2portal is probably more friendly Smile
Friendly and if u see much beautiful! Smile
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:14 pm  
View user profile bogdan.medenica padobra@hotmail.com
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

If you are bored you can take a look at the recently introduced hero section --> http://www.dota2portal.org/?pid=2 (you can also click on a hero to see a more in-depth review).

You can also put a bit of effort to participate in some Dota 2 beta-key competitions we have:
i.e. blog contest ---> http://www.dota2portal.org/t204-win-free-copy-of-the-game
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:17 pm  
View user profile
kice


avatar
.
Commendations : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17
Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

domagoj32 wrote:
Thanks guys.

About the situation, its not that big of a deal, its just that dota 2 channel is overflooded with gibberish and trolling, no useful information whatsoever. Noticed that things are a bit more organized here.
Yep, i saw that many trollers posting theard like i got 10 beta keys want share, like that. All idiots who don't know what to doing and just trolling!
Fortunately we don't have that problems!
U can see here whatever u want and feel free to ask whatever you want!
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 12:26 pm  
View user profile bogdan.medenica padobra@hotmail.com
PrincessKath


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
100% Very Happy
U just enjoy! ;)
Dota2portal is probably more friendly Smile
Friendly and if u see much beautiful! Smile

Beautiful? are you referring to the girls here? whoa!
Back to topGo down   8/11/2011, 4:28 pm  
View user profile code.kathie codekatharina@yahoo.com
Hamchidoex


avatar
.
Commendations : 2
Join date : 2011-10-19
Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

hey hey welcome to d2p Very Happy enjoy your stay Razz
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 12:23 am  
View user profile
D2P.Nexus


avatar
.
Commendations : 163
Join date : 2010-11-06
Posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

PrincessKath wrote:
kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
kice wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Welcome!
I don't know what the situation is at playdota but i can assure you that this site is better Smile
100% Very Happy
U just enjoy! ;)
Dota2portal is probably more friendly Smile
Friendly and if u see much beautiful! Smile

Beautiful? are you referring to the girls here? whoa!

^That
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 1:13 am  
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dota2portal https://twitter.com/#!/DOTA2Portal/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047018876 http://raptr.com/dota2portal http://www.youtube.com/user/Dota2PortalTV dudy3@hotmail.com
Gelay


avatar
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

domagoj32 wrote:
Thanks guys.

About the situation, its not that big of a deal, its just that dota 2 channel is overflooded with gibberish and trolling, no useful information whatsoever. Noticed that things are a bit more organized here.

add Beta key invite spamming there, lol i don't see trolling as a kind of abuse, if its used the wrong way, then yes, i'm saying that because i'm one of the trolls, i see playdota.com friendly though
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 1:23 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
Grim Reaper


avatar
.
Commendations : 39
Join date : 2011-09-08
Posts : 1277

PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

welcome to the portal have fun and enjoy your stay!
Back to topGo down   9/11/2011, 2:33 am  
View user profile apollo547732
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oi! 

Back to topGo down     
 

Oi!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: