xGinx


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-10-09
Posts : 13

PostSubject: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

i was surfing the HoN forum and suddenly i found this post!



HERE!! : http://imageshack.us/f/708/omgij.jpg/

JUST CLICK THE PIC AND IT WILL ENLARGE!

HOPE THEY WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RIP IT OPEN!
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 3:49 am  
View user profile
GoSuJinZ


avatar
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

xGinx wrote:
i was surfing the HoN forum and suddenly i found this post!



HERE!! : http://imageshack.us/f/708/omgij.jpg/

JUST CLICK THE PIC AND IT WILL ENLARGE!

HOPE THEY WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RIP IT OPEN!
First thing across my mind, court case... and bye bye S2
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 4:45 am  
View user profile
Gelay


avatar
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

(C)
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Copyrighted, Trademarked, etc etc
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 4:53 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
xGinx


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-10-09
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

GoSuJinZ wrote:
xGinx wrote:
i was surfing the HoN forum and suddenly i found this post!



HERE!! : http://imageshack.us/f/708/omgij.jpg/

JUST CLICK THE PIC AND IT WILL ENLARGE!

HOPE THEY WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RIP IT OPEN!
First thing across my mind, court case... and bye bye S2


what does courtcase means?
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 1:23 pm  
View user profile
FreshDaddy


avatar
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-09-24
Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

theres plenty of wc3 dota custom models available for hon. As long as its remade and not a direct rip and the modeler doesnt make a profit out of it we could easily see dota2 models in hon.
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 2:13 pm  
View user profile MikeXAce
GoSuJinZ


avatar
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

xGinx wrote:
GoSuJinZ wrote:
xGinx wrote:
i was surfing the HoN forum and suddenly i found this post!



HERE!! : http://imageshack.us/f/708/omgij.jpg/

JUST CLICK THE PIC AND IT WILL ENLARGE!

HOPE THEY WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RIP IT OPEN!
First thing across my mind, court case... and bye bye S2


what does courtcase means?
More of like u go to court and meet the judge who will decide XD. In this case, Valve sues S2
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 2:50 pm  
View user profile
xGinx


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-10-09
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

GoSuJinZ wrote:
xGinx wrote:
GoSuJinZ wrote:
xGinx wrote:
i was surfing the HoN forum and suddenly i found this post!



HERE!! : http://imageshack.us/f/708/omgij.jpg/

JUST CLICK THE PIC AND IT WILL ENLARGE!

HOPE THEY WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RIP IT OPEN!
First thing across my mind, court case... and bye bye S2


what does courtcase means?
More of like u go to court and meet the judge who will decide XD. In this case, Valve sues S2

Like that !! Smile
Back to topGo down   4/11/2011, 3:17 pm  
View user profile
Bazinga


avatar
.
Commendations : 50
Join date : 2011-05-22
Posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

^ The whole thread looks like a flame-bait TBH Smile
Back to topGo down   5/11/2011, 1:12 am  
View user profile
LetsPush


avatar
.
Commendations : 3
Join date : 2011-10-06
Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Bwahahahah cant't stop laughing xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to topGo down   5/11/2011, 9:56 pm  
View user profile xXxWhispererxXx
nixpuz


avatar
.
Commendations : 2
Join date : 2011-11-10
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

lol! rofl! hon is desperate
Back to topGo down   10/11/2011, 4:58 pm  
View user profile
FearSC


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-10
Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Anyway,i think that i will play HoN time to time with my irl friends,dunno ...
Back to topGo down   11/11/2011, 5:21 am  
View user profile
Boush


avatar
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

dota@Very Happy:D:D
Back to topGo down   11/11/2011, 5:39 am  
View user profile
Takehisa


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

OMG!
Back to topGo down   11/11/2011, 5:50 am  
View user profile Senya19922
Takehisa


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

This is Amazing ))))
Back to topGo down   11/11/2011, 5:50 am  
View user profile Senya19922
Kritz


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-10-05
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Sooooooo, if they do that will Valve sue or Icefrog? ._.
Back to topGo down   12/11/2011, 6:19 pm  
View user profile
OoPs_MyBaD


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

the only thing i can say is.....SAD PPL!!
Back to topGo down   12/11/2011, 8:16 pm  
View user profile Black_fire24 osamagad50@hotmail.com
GoSuJinZ


avatar
.
Commendations : 32
Join date : 2011-08-26
Posts : 2551

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Kritz wrote:
Sooooooo, if they do that will Valve sue or Icefrog? ._.
HoN will get double tapped Razz
Back to topGo down   12/11/2011, 8:19 pm  
View user profile
pa1nv


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-13
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

OMG :lol!:
Back to topGo down   13/11/2011, 2:23 am  
View user profile
SeriogGa


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-12
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

OMG FTW
Back to topGo down   13/11/2011, 6:26 am  
View user profile
k1ng88


avatar
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-09-24
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

loooll
Back to topGo down   13/11/2011, 11:48 am  
View user profile
Babbyboy


avatar
.
Commendations : 0
Join date : 2011-11-14
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

yeah XDDD
Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 1:26 am  
View user profile
leegion


avatar
.
Commendations : 6
Join date : 2011-11-10
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

already seen some fool trying to port the models over, seems there is alot of work to be done to do it, its not going to be a an official model lol. it will just be a mod/model/texture change. some guy is very close to finishing porting Axe
Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 1:31 am  
View user profile lee.brown999 leebrown999@hotmail.co.uk
bbijan


avatar
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-05-25
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Yeah right.. Like they are ACTUALLY going to do that.. Trolled big time!
Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 5:25 am  
View user profile
Gelay


avatar
.
Commendations : 30
Join date : 2011-06-23
Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

leegion wrote:
already seen some fool trying to port the models over, seems there is alot of work to be done to do it, its not going to be a an official model lol. it will just be a mod/model/texture change. some guy is very close to finishing porting Axe

you have a future on foruming, +rep
Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 5:38 am  
View user profile nazi_world26@yahoo.com
foreplay56


avatar
.
Commendations : 1
Join date : 2011-11-14
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

omg
Back to topGo down   14/11/2011, 6:34 am  
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Back to topGo down     
 

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: