ThePwner

ThePwner
Commendations : 0

Why ? tell me Empty
PostSubject: Why ? tell me 

I dunno why the fuck the game has to go p2p... no thanks valve, TF2 sucks i only played few matches and i got bored...

seriously now , why ? lemme tell you something, the only original game i have is wc3 + frozen throne.. yeah .. my mom bought it for me when i was younger so typically i never spent money on games.. and i doubt it will change now, WHY you are so greedy valve? why make such a game cost money? this is so fucking stupid, look at Riot - lemme tell you another thing , Riot is an honest compeny , i enjoyed playing LoL for about a year.. than i got permently banned from the game...and i also was tired of it, played all heros and stuff ... and i still think Riot is an honest compeny and ill tell you why.. thay reward old players all the time, thay reward for servers problems etc.. the game is FAIR , earning heros isnt that hard....

UNLIKE HON which im gonna speak about S2 now, those greedy bastards who went f2p only to make more money... you earn 6 coins for a win while a hero cost 650 coins... thay went f2p and never changed the coins system to fit for buying heros and not only cusmetics . yes thay suck ass and f2p players cant really play this game... so i was waiting for DotA 2 and i found out that its the same shit like HON.. f2p is the mainstream so why valve keep releasing p2p games?? you owe steam you got tons of money from that shit ... you dont need more money, but ofcourse you wanna make profit from the game , well... you wont beat HON if you go p2p i tell you that now, because HON is truly a good game , people already mention on the tourment interviews that thay are dealing with a 5mill prize agienst LoL ... or somthing so yeah.. your main target is LoL and you WONT beat it going p2p, you will have about 30,000 players online.. thats it ..

yes i know.. people wanna pay once and get the whole game i understand that, but you will play a fail game and ITS NOT FUN... playing LoL is fun because its successfull and has big community , so yeah you dont have to go f2p and make a hero - buy system.. you can sell cusmetics like in TF2 and you will still make profit ffs...
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 1:29 pm  
kice

kice
Commendations : 8

Why ? tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ? tell me 

I don't fucking know what about u talking???
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 9:28 pm  
bogdan.medenica
Kritz

Kritz

Why ? tell me Empty

Bro, if I'm not mistaken they meant by Pay To Play
is to Buy the game, And you can play it anytime you want,
Cosmetics and others i think you need to pay.
Like TF2: Hats(which can also be rarely and randomly dropped) , stamps , noise maker, Keys that you need to pay.
Correct me if I'm Wrong D:

Last edited by Kritz on 9/10/2011, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Imbalanced Grammar lulz.)
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 9:44 pm  
kice

kice
Commendations : 8

Why ? tell me Empty

Kritz wrote:
Bro, if I'm not mistaken they meant by Pay To Play
is to Buy the game, And you can play it anytime you want,
Cosmetics and others i think you need to pay.
Like TF2 Keys , Hats(which can be rarely and randomly dropped)
Correct me if I'm Wrong D:

Agree with u dude!
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 9:48 pm  
bogdan.medenica
nankura

nankura
Commendations : 6

Why ? tell me Empty

First up, if you have a complaint for valve www.steampowered.com i dont see the point in posting this here

Second

Can someone give me the source were valve have confirmed a price, or that there will be any price on dota?, if there is a price, for the community it will probably be low. and a one time payment, with optionable payements for cosmetics etc

But as i understand, is there is no confirmation from valve, IF, Gabe ,or erik that dota will be p2p or f2p, its still on the rocks and shops only have "suggested" prices up for pre-order in russia i think it was. which valve acknowledged in an email, that it was only a suggested price, not finalised

So wth
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 10:29 pm  
qassamzed

qassamzed
Commendations : 53

Why ? tell me Empty

@thePwner
do you have evidence if dota 2 will be Pay to play ??

There is no official confirmation yet about DOTA 2 goes to p2p..

from the leak / rumour from dota 2 game file ,there is evidence if DOTA 2 has SHOP "cosmetic" feature
so there is chance DOTA 2 will has system like Team Fortress : Free to play and pay for extra cosmetic / skin (NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY : Like buy hero )
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 10:50 pm  
OopsIKilledYou

OopsIKilledYou
Commendations : 9

Why ? tell me Empty

ThePwner wrote:

, but you will play a fail game and ITS NOT FUN...

Fail game? really?
Back to topGo down   9/10/2011, 11:56 pm  
Germanos_21@hotmail.com
ThePwner

ThePwner

Why ? tell me Empty

OopsIKilledYou wrote:
ThePwner wrote:

Fail game? really?

yes really... HON is fail and has 60k online which is fine, i belive DotA 2 will be the same and will be thrown under the bus in the end..

and what do you think that "win a free copy/cdkey of the game " means? its gonna be p2p. and no , im now wlling to pay 40$ for it same reason i dint payed 40$ for HON... seriosuly whats the problem to make 1 decent game f2p on valve? it will only payoff for tham
Back to topGo down   10/10/2011, 12:41 am  
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

Why ? tell me Empty

Because they will need shit that boost your charachter to be bought and Icefrog doesn't want that and these are closed beta keys and who said 40$?
Back to topGo down   10/10/2011, 12:48 am  
komarac78
nankura

nankura
Commendations : 6

Why ? tell me Empty

ThePwner wrote:
OopsIKilledYou wrote:
ThePwner wrote:

Fail game? really?

yes really... HON is fail and has 60k online which is fine, i belive DotA 2 will be the same and will be thrown under the bus in the end..

and what do you think that "win a free copy/cdkey of the game " means? its gonna be p2p. and no , im now wlling to pay 40$ for it same reason i dint payed 40$ for HON... seriosuly whats the problem to make 1 decent game f2p on valve? it will only payoff for tham

have you read any of the reply's. were are you getting your information from or are you just an annoying troll? seriously, there is NO confirmation on p2p or f2p from valve. there is confirmation on a cosmetics shops, the chances of the game been f2p are still there until icefrog or valve say otherwise officially

P.S win a free KEY, there is no "win a copy" of dota 2 available. means a closed beta key. because they are doing closed beta testing, and every competition has to been to win a CLOSED BETA KEY

/vote to close this thread

Last edited by nankura on 10/10/2011, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to topGo down   10/10/2011, 1:27 am  
jooomari

jooomari

Why ? tell me Empty

yeah, close this thread. it's useless arguing with that dude.
Back to topGo down   10/10/2011, 1:35 am  
banebu

banebu
Commendations : 34

Why ? tell me Empty

Thread closed
Back to topGo down   10/10/2011, 1:51 am  
komarac78
Sponsored content

Why ? tell me Empty